Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I agree with most of it, except for 3b. It is his own livestream, and is not posted at an official cubecraft account (like a discord, forum, ingame or ts account). There's a line where the official stuff has to end, and where freedom must begin. If DontFearMe's doing a livestream, we should give him the freedom to do what he wants to, since his Twitch account is not related to cubecraft. Or would you want the owners to check the staff members' browser history to check if everything they do is appropriate?

As far as the Unfearful thing goes: It's not his fault he can't bring out more updates or he can't raise the quality of them. I totally understand that he's tired of people asking him to bring out updates; he can't, so why ask him and not the owners/devs? And why don't we just wait patiently? We don't know what the staff's working on atm, since everything is basically top secret.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
A jeffy jeff jeff ;3 No other opinions to be honest...
Seriously Though... I just wont bother in mentioning cube's issues there are alot of stuff to be fixed but all we can do is waiiiiit

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have no words...
I'm sure with hyperBravo and well, what Lezappen did was kinda bad, shows a lot and talks a lot about Staff and what they want.

I also agree that some of the changes made in the server where changes because CubeCraft wanted them and not the Community...

I do believe this server is going to die, they started killing when Hackers came to it, the didn't know how to handle the situation and well developed a crappy anti-cheat. The have been false positives, false bans and this has also taken a lot of people away from Cube, I'd say maybe 200-300 because Devs don't unban because they think it's hacks...

Mutes, I report someone for saying "Cheap Whore" and the report is denied because "the player is already being punsihed" when I check the appeals site and put his name, his punishment has already ended...

I'm really sad with CUbeCRaft, since it's a big server it should stay big and get great Staff, minigames and have an awesome Community.

Other thing that happens is that when people become Staff they just stop interacting with the community, they literally start thinking they've become gods or something... Example: LanceDaniels.

Impressed, have no words with everything and please tell hyperBravo we are with him.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I definitly agree. I readed it clearly and understand it. My opinion already exist in What you all said.

I do believe That the server is dying slowly. Not against This whole thing But also against updates that not Everyone was especting. I want to stand up for myself But I'm afraid and No i don't shame myself.

Also What is said above, cubecraft doesn't listen clearly to the community. But What My is told that they can't add everything. But most things that are suggested is not a big deal.

I'm getting worried about cubecraft because the player amount is slowly decreasing. A few months ago + 1 year cubecraft has 30k players online. Since the 1.9 update it is slowly getting lower (and Yes I know it's not only due the 1.9 update) But i'd liked That update.

Also a long time ago (one year) cubecraft has been changed the lobbies amount from 100 to 60. I still do not understand Why. In the time I don't understand it , it is useless. I also have a feeling That cubecraft doesn't want to say They're wrong. Because They're for them always right. What for us, it isn't true. Cubecraft needs to accept They're Sometimes wrong and not always right. Because they say it Will be fixed and in a day it's back again.

Oh and Staff you can hate or blame me What I'm saying But I'm just getting worried about it. That's also Why I make the thread about arcade.

I have No word at What you all said ( also What @_SnoowFlake_ said)

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
My opinion has been written in that document. It's very nice to know that other people agree with you. I completely, and I swear, completely agree with you.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
After everything I've seen I couldn't call the this the tip of the iceberg.
But most things are definitely true. I simply have no words. Agree 100%

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Update #1:
Regarding the Arcade stuff:
The riot was the most stupid thing I've ever seen on this server. It showed that some players are just complete whiners that are here to complain and nothing else. This riot started 2 minutes after arcade was released, meaning the participants hadn't had enough time to play a single game, yet they started complaining. It's not about the buggy release, it's just the fact that some people don't have anything to do with their lives, and complain about others to make themselves feel better.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That is true, and it should be more awared of.
Sometimes I got to let it in to avoid any kinds of troubles, because If i do fight for myself, bad things will happen.

ZDENNICK2000

Nov 9, 2016
Well, I whas so sad about it. I just want back old arcade games, Yea i have got a warn but yea i whas just hoping they will bring back the old arcade games so i just spam it, That whas a bad idea, I only thought afterwards, My stats whas so high and i got so many coints well thats whas made me sad :/
I just want to say sorry right now.

ZDENNICK2000

ZDENNICK2000

Nov 9, 2016
2017-05-26_23.27.19.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom