Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas.lopez

Jan 13, 2017
CAN YOU UNBAN ME OF YOUR SERVER PLEASE I DIDNT USE MY BAN APPEAL HOW I COULD DO IT PLS GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE SO HERE IT GOES Hello, I Am SebasPlays_HD or SebasPlaysHD or SebasPlaysHD1 And I Admit I Used Hacks On The Server And I Am Sorry About Using Hacks It Was A Bad Desicion by my part so I Hope you staff of CubeCraftGames the best server of all minecraft pardon me for using hacks on this serverit was the worst descision in my life and now on i will never use them again it was just sorry for the word stupid, So please unban me or pardon me from your server. Hope you unban me a big hug, goodbye :D,

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
CAN YOU UNBAN ME OF YOUR SERVER PLEASE I DIDNT USE MY BAN APPEAL HOW I COULD DO IT PLS GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE SO HERE IT GOES Hello, I Am SebasPlays_HD or SebasPlaysHD or SebasPlaysHD1 And I Admit I Used Hacks On The Server And I Am Sorry About Using Hacks It Was A Bad Desicion by my part so I Hope you staff of CubeCraftGames the best server of all minecraft pardon me for using hacks on this serverit was the worst descision in my life and now on i will never use them again it was just sorry for the word stupid, So please unban me or pardon me from your server. Hope you unban me a big hug, goodbye :D,
You litearally just gave us 3 IGN's u.u
Second, yes you hack, too bad, you are banned and two times for Hacking so it's permanent.
You didn't learn from your mistakes so no, no appeal for U no nothing for U.
Learn kid.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
According to the database, you have sent an appeal and It has been denied. I'm sorry, but you're probably not going to be unbanned because It's your second ban. "You had 2 changes and you lost it"

Sin título.png

B

Britney Spears

You've been banned by @Diogo on the 15th of January, you appealed and your appeal got denied. All you can do now is create a private conversation with the staff member I mentioned above and explain why you deserve this third chance that you'd like to get. Don't spam a staff member about your ban and be patient till they reply.

Keep in mind that this does not guarantee that you'll get unbanned, the staff member in question always has the final say, whatever their decision will be, accept it.

Locked as this is not a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom