Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Hello Cubecraft.

I have never formally introduced myself, and I intend to change that.

I have had many IGN's, as I tend to be impatient and change it before I truly have thought of a name. Likely it will change again, but I will do my best to inform those of you who care so that there are no confusions. My past IGN's include drummerpilot, SomeoneWhoLives, KyberWinter, KyberWinter_EzzE, and finally, AlexanderDelPra.

I greatly enjoy Cubecraft, as it is the only server I play on unless I have reason to donate my time to another server. I tend to stay in the Skywars realm, as I like the strategy and gameplay more than other games. I enjoy playing with the community, and, if you ever need a nice player to hang with, I always open to it if I am online :). I am not amazing at PvP yet, though I intend to change that. @Brok3nBass, @LuisDelPra, and @maxxvargas have kindly offered to coach me, and I intend to improve under their guidance.

In my life outside of Minecraft (And yes, I do have one), I enjoy drumming, shooting Air Rifles competitively, MCJROTC, and serving in my church and community.

If anyone appreciates that I created this, feel free to give it a like. I am open to any questions ya'll may have.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Nice to know more about you Alex, maybe we can play skywars or Egg Wars someday although I am a noob:D. Also nice/cute profile pic I love it !!!

Reactions: Ayroh

Ayroh

Hello Cubecraft.

I have never formally introduced myself, and I intend to change that.

I have had many IGN's, as I tend to be impatient and change it before I truly have thought of a name. Likely it will change again, but I will do my best to inform those of you who care so that there are no confusions. My past IGN's include drummerpilot, SomeoneWhoLives, KyberWinter, KyberWinter_EzzE, and finally, AlexanderDelPra.

I greatly enjoy Cubecraft, as it is the only server I play on unless I have reason to donate my time to another server. I tend to stay in the Skywars realm, as I like the strategy and gameplay more than other games. I enjoy playing with the community, and, if you ever need a nice player to hang with, I always open to it if I am online :). I am not amazing at PvP yet, though I intend to change that. @Brok3nBass, @LuisDelPra, and @maxxvargas have kindly offered to coach me, and I intend to improve under their guidance.

In my life outside of Minecraft (And yes, I do have one), I enjoy drumming, shooting Air Rifles competitively, MCJROTC, and serving in my church and community.

If anyone appreciates that I created this, feel free to give it a like. I am open to any questions ya'll may have.
Welcome (formally) to the forums! Hit me up if you ever have any questions regarding Eggwars!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom