Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I'm RRetromant, and I am new to Cubecraft. But I really enjoy playing Eggwars, I mostly play duo with TwoFace.
Our goal is to reach the Leaderboard someday, but were actually working on ourselves to realise it ^^
Cubecraft Selfie.PNG

Thank you,
RRetromant

Jun 17, 2020
United States
I'm RRetromant, and I am new to Cubecraft. But I really enjoy playing Eggwars, I mostly play duo with TwoFace.
Our goal is to reach the Leaderboard someday, but were actually working on ourselves to realise it ^^View attachment 172115

Thank you,
RRetromant
Welcome, and love the twin skins, how close are you currently to reaching the lb? I mostly play eggwars teams of 4 but im decent at teams of 2 so hit me up if you ever need a duos partner

Reactions: TwoFace

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
General Kenobi!

Ooh ye, good luck reaching the leaderboards!!

Last edited:

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
Welcome RRetromant, i hope you enjoy your time on cubecraft and that one day you reach that goal. Goodluck!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom