Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello there
I am Berre, also known as Glazh or ZoonTijd online

I'm quite late introducing myself, but I thought it'd be a good idea to do it after my unban.

I am 15 years old, and I live in Belgium. I've been playing Cubecraft since 2013, though I have lost 1 year because of a permanent ban (which thanks to ♡ @Lezappen ♡ got removed in October 2017)

Back in 2013, a friend told me about Cubecraft and said there was an awesome map called 'Halloween'
That's how I got to know Cubecraft, I started playing more and more

Unfortunately, I have used hacked clients on Cubecraft and other servers
My cousin showed me his desktop and said 'I have indeed installed wurst', and he convinced me to do it too
I got away with that for some months, but eventually @Megaaa (who is now a good friend) came along in December 2016 and ended the fun permanently
Lezappen reviewed that report, and I got permanently banned (first ban was by -at that time staff- @Sophie)

Some more information

→ I hate school
→ I am level 94 on Cubecraft
→ Out of all the gamemodes currently on Cubecraft, I'd say Skywars, Arcade and PvP are my favourites
→ My favourite Youtuber is ZoonTijd
→ Minecraft has been the only 'real' game I have played so far, I rarely play Fortnite

& I like peanuts

Last edited:

Calvin

Jul 27, 2015
Hello Glazh! nice to meet you xD:eek: ( Totally not acting like i don't know you ):rolleyes:

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 352903

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom