Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello there
I am Berre, also known as Glazh or ZoonTijd online

I'm quite late introducing myself, but I thought it'd be a good idea to do it after my unban.

I am 15 years old, and I live in Belgium. I've been playing Cubecraft since 2013, though I have lost 1 year because of a permanent ban (which thanks to ♡ @Lezappen ♡ got removed in October 2017)

Back in 2013, a friend told me about Cubecraft and said there was an awesome map called 'Halloween'
That's how I got to know Cubecraft, I started playing more and more

Unfortunately, I have used hacked clients on Cubecraft and other servers
My cousin showed me his desktop and said 'I have indeed installed wurst', and he convinced me to do it too
I got away with that for some months, but eventually @Megaaa (who is now a good friend) came along in December 2016 and ended the fun permanently
Lezappen reviewed that report, and I got permanently banned (first ban was by -at that time staff- @Sophie)

Some more information

→ I hate school
→ I am level 94 on Cubecraft
→ Out of all the gamemodes currently on Cubecraft, I'd say Skywars, Arcade and PvP are my favourites
→ My favourite Youtuber is ZoonTijd
→ Minecraft has been the only 'real' game I have played so far, I rarely play Fortnite

& I like peanuts

Last edited:

Calvin

Jul 27, 2015
Hello Glazh! nice to meet you xD:eek: ( Totally not acting like i don't know you ):rolleyes:

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 352903

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom