Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MaterPaws

Jun 15, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Hello! I would like to introduce myself to this server. My name is MaterPawz but you can call me Mater/Pawz/Mat/Paw or anything involving my user name ^-^ Some things about me I am a 14 years old male, I support the LGBTQ community, I support BLM, I love sports and I currently play baseball, I have a dog named Mater, and uhm.. if there's anything else anyone wants to know I would be glad to answer! Also, 1 question for everyone who sees this, how are you? how was your day?

Also, i can make a pfp for anyone who wants one, just trynna be nice and gift people things :)
(just comment on this post or personally msg me if you want one the further discussions will be made)

Last edited:

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hi Mat! Awesome to see you hanging around on the forums, welcome! And to answer your question; I’m doing pretty well now actually. Though, my day was quite heavy due to the extreme heat in my country. Also, as your dog is named ‘Mater’, is your dogs name inspired by your IGN, or is your IGN inspired by your dogs name?🤣 Anyway, how are you doing?

Reactions: MaterPaws

MaterPaws

Jun 15, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Hi Mat! Awesome to see you hanging around on the forums, welcome! And to answer your question; I’m doing pretty well now actually. Though, my day was quite heavy due to the extreme heat in my country. Also, as your dog is named ‘Mater’, is your dogs name inspired by your IGN, or is your IGN inspired by your dogs name?🤣 Anyway, how are you doing

im doing well, and my ign is inspired by my dog, i was like 5 when i made it, my dog, Mater was named by another family who couldn't keep him sadly because of their sick baby so we adopted him and deiced to keep his name even tho we could've changed it since he was still a puppy and it was inspired by the toe truck in cars

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Welcome to the forums. You seem like a sweet boy and I’m sure you will feel at home here!
I haven't been awake that long but I've already had my coffee, so it’s a perfect start. And it's weekend, I'm going to be so lazy xD 💜

Reactions: MaterPaws
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom