Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 9, 2022
Somewhere in Ohio
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I have been active on Cubecraft for a long time now, around a few years! I did have an account on here a while ago, however I was not very active if at all and lost/forgot the account details. So I decided to make an account! I had been looking at things here from time to time if I needed help, but I have an account now! When I found out about the (very) helpful reporting system, i was glad! Reporting players in the actual game doesn't usually work too well. I wish I could have used this earlier!
Cheaters are annoying :')

This community seems pretty nice, I'm excited to meet you all :)
I don't really expect to become famous or anything, but you can call me Ari!

en4vy

Dec 12, 2022
Earth
Hello!

I have been active on Cubecraft for a long time now, around a few years! I did have an account on here a while ago, however I was not very active if at all and lost/forgot the account details. So I decided to make an account! I had been looking at things here from time to time if I needed help, but I have an account now! When I found out about the (very) helpful reporting system, i was glad! Reporting players in the actual game doesn't usually work too well. I wish I could have used this earlier!
Cheaters are annoying :')

This community seems pretty nice, I'm excited to meet you all :)
I don't really expect to become famous or anything, but you can call me Ari!
Nice to meet you!

Reactions: xFerb
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom