Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aund

Oct 17, 2017
California
osu.ppy.sh
Heyo everyone!

My name is aund, I am 14 years of age, and I live in the United States. My hobbies consist of playing minecraft, editing, and watching YouTube (I don’t have a life).

Although that this is my first forum post, I used to play this server a TON in 2014 with a couple of my friends and I’ve loved it ever since. Since then I’ve lost interest in it as a whole, but now I’ve gained this sudden interest for the server and it’s community.

I look forward to meeting some new friends and maybe playing with some of you!

more in depths to my hobbies and preferences (If you care enough to read through haha)

• I really love to build, even though I’m not the best at it it’s fun to see where my imagination can lead me when I’m bored.
  • I love to help others whenever I see the opportunity, so whenever you need anything let me know and I’ll try to help ya out!
Music preferences:

I’m really into anything that is good, but my favorite artist as of now is Lund. His music has got me through a lot of things in my life and it will continue to as I grow older. But if there’s any music that you’d like me to listen to, I’m very open for suggestions!

Well sorry to stretch this post out. I think your learned enough about me and if you want to know more for some reason don’t be afraid to start a conversation with me!!

-Aund ;)

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Heyo everyone!

My name is aund, I am 14 years of age, and I live in the United States. My hobbies consist of playing minecraft, editing, and watching YouTube (I don’t have a life).

Although that this is my first forum post, I used to play this server a TON in 2014 with a couple of my friends and I’ve loved it ever since. Since then I’ve lost interest in it as a whole, but now I’ve gained this sudden interest for the server and it’s community.

more in depths to my hobbies and preferences (If you care enough to read through haha)

• I really love to build, even though I’m not the best at it it’s fun to see where my imagination can lead me when I’m bored.
  • I love to help others whenever I see the opportunity, so whenever you need anything let me know and I’ll try to help ya out!
Music preferences:

I’m really into anything that is good, but my favorite artist as of now is Lund. His music has got me through a lot of things in my life and it will continue to as I grow older. But if there’s any music that you’d like me to listen to, I’m very open for suggestions!

Well sorry to stretch this post out. I think your learned enough about me and if you want to know more for some reason don’t be afraid to start a conversation with me!!

-Aund ;)

Welcome to the community! It's always nice to see new people! Btw, I've never heard of Lund, but I'll try his music. :p

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello Aund, what a good introduction! I'm glad that you've gained this sudden interest for the server and the community. Have changed a lot of things since 2014, the player base, the professionalism of Cubecraft has grown, new games has been released and other eliminated... You will see it.

Welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aund

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Heyo everyone!

Music preferences:

-Aund ;)

I hope you'll get a great time here at the forums and the server!

Reactions: Aund

Aund

Oct 17, 2017
California
osu.ppy.sh
Hello Aund, what a good introduction! I'm glad that you've gained this sudden interest for the server and the community. Have changed a lot of things since 2014, the player base, the professionalism of Cubecraft has grown, new games has been released and other eliminated... You will se it.

Welcome to the forums!
Ah I see, glad the server took a step forward :)

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
hi aund, welcome back, i would say. i hope you like it here on the forum.
if you need any help, you can contact a staff member. have fun
greets
wolf/iwontkillyounow

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom