Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KingAttackzz

Apr 23, 2017
Hello,

I am new to this community, I am 15 years old. My username is KingAttackzz, and hope to see all of you soon. <3

~Good luck,\
Regards,
King.

Reactions: Gamerfull

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello,

Welcome to our fantastic server and our beautiful Forums! I hope you have fun playing on CubeCraft. 1 thing you need to know for the Forums, are the Official Forums rules which are stated here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/.

Enjoy and have fun on CubeCraft! :) If you have any (more) questions, feel free to PM me here. :)
If you have any (more) questions, feel free to PM me here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah. :)

Reactions: KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Apr 23, 2017
Hello,

Welcome to our fantastic server and our beautiful Forums! I hope you have fun playing on CubeCraft. 1 thing you need to know for the Forums, are the Official Forums rules which are stated here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/.

Enjoy and have fun on CubeCraft! :) If you have any (more) questions, feel free to PM me here. :)
If you have any (more) questions, feel free to PM me here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iCheeetah. :)
Thank you! ;)

GuzmansBoi

Apr 24, 2017
I hope this is a joke... I really hope this is a very poor excuse for a joke, if not, I will personally nail my (removed) to the cross. I know I'm a stalker myself but you sir, have no life or talent what-so-ever. You should probably tell TLC channel to have you featured on "My Strange Addiction" documentary. You literally go on Minecraft servers 24/7, trying your hardest to "fit" in the community of the server, just so you can apply for staff, then quit after one bloody month, and then do the same thing over and over again like a never-ending-cycle? You are way too addicted into this.

I also like how you no-longer use "King_Pvpz" or whatever it was called on each server's forums you go to. Probably because we exposed you on multiple servers about the fact you leak private information from people, and the fact you got banned twice on two different servers because of the leaking. Get a life, quit being a basement dweller.

I should probably make a seperate thread regarding the flaws, but since this is my last message to you, I'll just put it here. If anybody wants proof regarding King leaking information, send me a reply in private. PS - King; I know I'm an a(removed)e, I'll admit that, you can no doubt send images of my bad behavior in the past or present if you will, but at least I don't hide it and/or don't apply for staff on servers. (;

Peace out

Apr 24, 2017
I hope this is a joke... I really hope this is a very poor excuse for a joke, if not, I will personally nail my d**k to the cross. I know I'm a stalker myself but you sir, have no life or talent what-so-ever. You should probably tell TLC channel to have you featured on "My Strange Addiction" documentary. You literally go on Minecraft servers 24/7, trying your hardest to "fit" in the community of the server, just so you can apply for staff, then quit after one bloody month, and then do the same thing over and over again like a never-ending-cycle? You are way too addicted into this.

I also like how you no-longer use "King_Pvpz" or whatever it was called on each server's forums you go to. Probably because we exposed you on multiple servers about the fact you leak private information from people, and the fact you got banned twice on two different servers because of the leaking. Get a life, quit being a basement dweller.

I should probably make a seperate thread regarding the flaws, but since this is my last message to you, I'll just put it here. If anybody wants proof regarding King leaking information, send me a reply in private. PS - King; I know I'm an asshole, I'll admit that, you can no doubt send images of my bad behavior in the past or present if you will, but at least I don't hide it and/or don't apply for staff on servers. (;

Peace out

Damn, this is pure art ;)

Reactions: GuzmansBoi

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Welcome to the forums @KingAttackzz !
Hope you enjoy your stay.

@GuzmansBoi
Hello there, I might not know what has happened in the past few servers/forums he was involved in but he is a new member here and might have wanted to turn over a new leaf. He may or may not have caused issues in the past but that doesn't mean he is incapable of change.
I do appreciate you trying to warn the community with proof at that but there's no need to be disheartening.
There are other ways to warn someone about their bad behavior without coming off rudely.

Reactions: Twania
Apr 24, 2017

@GuzmansBoi
Hello there, I might not know what has happened in the past few servers/forums he was involved in but he is a new member here and might have wanted to turn over a new leaf. He may or may not have caused issues in the past but that doesn't mean he is incapable of change.
I do appreciate you trying to warn the community with proof at that but there's no need to be disheartening.
There are other ways to warn someone about their bad behavior without coming off rudely.

That ain't rude

GuzmansBoi

Apr 24, 2017

@GuzmansBoi

Thought I don't really think my comment was rude in any-way. Being hardly-honest is expected to sound rude. Since you're a staff here, I'll respect you and the rules you give me.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
That ain't rude

I understand some may not find it to be exactly rude, but it comes off as such.

Thought I don't really think my comment was rude in any-way. Being hardly-honest is expected to sound rude. Since you're a staff here, I'll respect you and the rules you give me.

Thank you for your understanding.
I appreciate it : )

Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom