Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Lvx9xqE
This is a little of my work that I have been doing, always improving and waiting someday to be part of the team of cubecraft builders

My portfolio:
http://blakersito.imgur.com/

Reactions: Rubbii

Rubbii

May 3, 2017
Australia M8
Wow! These are amazing!! you're super good at building. Good luck on hope you get builder on the server! ( not like you really need it, did I mention that you're super good at building?? :D )

XX
Rubbii

Reactions: blakersito

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That looks really impressive! How long did it take for you to finish it?

If you love to build and looking to get first builder experience, cubecraft is an excellent choice.

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Sorry for my bad English but I tell you a little story, I've been in the construction theme for about 5 years and I've always been struck by this server because I love it, so 2 years ago it applied to be a builder, and then in that Then they rejected my request, because I continued to build and I was able to learn a little more, after that I got the opportunity several big construction teams and so I could learn more and more, after all this time decided to apply again for To be able to see if they accept me, hopefully I can enter and build with 2 people that I admire much of this server they are @Alex_de_Grote and CrisGatito
Thank you for reading and sharing this little story of mine

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sorry for my bad English but I tell you a little story, I've been in the construction theme for about 5 years and I've always been struck by this server because I love it, so 2 years ago it applied to be a builder, and then in that Then they rejected my request, because I continued to build and I was able to learn a little more, after that I got the opportunity several big construction teams and so I could learn more and more, after all this time decided to apply again for To be able to see if they accept me, hopefully I can enter and build with 2 people that I admire much of this server they are @Alex_de_Grote and CrisGatito
Thank you for reading and sharing this little story of mine
Thats nice that you didn't give up. You should continue to learn and get some impressive skills. If you also have other un-building requirements such as cooperation, then theres a big percentage of you getting accepted

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
The bad thing is that my portfolio does not have many constructions updated because I have not uploaded them but the good thing is that I am able to build any subject, terraforming steampunk medieval fantasy etc etc

Obviously, you can not surrender one, just as if you reject me again, I will continue to insist after a while, but that I will try to enter, I will

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The bad thing is that my portfolio does not have many constructions updated because I have not uploaded them but the good thing is that I am able to build any subject, terraforming steampunk medieval fantasy etc etc

Obviously, you can not surrender one, just as if you reject me again, I will continue to insist after a while, but that I will try to enter, I will
Just countinue building, I suggest you to find some time to figure out why you're denied. Maybe is it because my build(s) are not good enough? Do I have discord? and so much more. You should read the builders requirements carefully and ask your self do you have all of them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom