Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 23, 2018
I have some idea's for SkyWars! As we all know in EggWars we have different health options that make EggWars challenging! So what if we add Half Health, Normal Health, Double Health and Triple Health to SkyWars to make it more challenging?

Reactions: ImJunior

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I disagree. SkyWars is meant to have somewhat fast-paced fights compared to EggWars. As for half-health goes, I'm not really sure, but I know that double and triple health won't fair very well in SkyWars. They don't make the gameplay more challenging; rather more tedious in my opinion. This actually goes for all mini-games that have this option, I barely see people vote for it unironically anyway.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
I totally disagree, Sky Wars, it has to stay as it is, no one should ever change Sky Wars, if this were to Sky Wars, many players would stop playing, like me, I think this would ruin Sky Wars.
But that was a Creative idea.
Have a good game! ;)

Reactions: SpringWarz

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I disagree, But is it just me or did, half health and triple health got removed? (Because I can’t see them) but no, the voting options are currently fine, since the last update.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I disagree, But is it just me or did, half health and triple health got removed? (Because I can’t see them) but no, the voting options are currently fine, since the last update.
If they are gone it would make my day lol

On topic I dont want any stupid health modalities making the game longer/shorter etc. I would hate that.

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Top Bottom