Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be added?

• Total voters

helpmeob1

Jul 16, 2017
Imagine you're in a game of eggwars or skywars and there are 5 people left including you. Because you want to finish and win the game, you go after the other players and kill 3, and have little health left. While you were doing all of that work, another player was camping and getting op stuff, then kills you while you had little health and wins the game.
If something like this has happened to you then you'll know that it's very annoying so I suggest that when there are A FEW players left, e.g. maximum of 5 left, then you get a bit of extra health when you kill someone.

This would make it harder to kill someone by constantly respawning and spamming at them in EW and makes it less advantageous to cross team.

You might think that hiding and waiting to regenerate your health is part of the game but I think this would prevent games from lasting too long.

D

Deleted member 100818

At first, making such a system is almost imposible to create because you need to see if the player has OP stuff or not and if the player has weaker armor and if the other player was camping. At second there is a kit healer which contains 2 golden apples, health boost enough. And why I disagree is because it is not neccesary to make, it ain't fair anymore and it ruins the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The main reason I prefer Skywars over Eggwars is that you don't get op stuff by camping. After killing those 3 players you'll have the best gear in the game and probably more food than the remaining opponents. So I disagree with this suggestion for Skywars.
In Eggwars I really see your point, killing players seems like a bad strategy because it destroys your armor, takes time that you could have spent farming resources and gives you absolutely nothing. I don't playenough Eggwars to decide if this would ruin the game, but I think getting a reward like a short regeneration for killing a player might be a good idea.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Or thinking strategically before going into such a big battle could help. Buying extra sets of armor, buying more food or gapples. Bringing enough tools and blocks.
Knowing that this happened once you should prepare yourself when it happens again, while at it you could also think of ways to prevent it entirely from happening.

Giving players a bit of regeneration wouldn't really do much considering how the opponent could easily have bought golden apples or notch apples.

Reactions: Proditio

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Srry I do not agree with this post
I can understand the frustration, but it is just part of the game
Getting cleaned up is part of the game
-1 for me

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
No , and i dont want to eleborate. Things like this are what make the game worse

If you aren't going to elaborate then don't say anything at all. There is no point in just saying no, it just makes you seem rude and like you have no reason behind it. If "things like this make the game worse" than say how they make the games worse rather than just taking up space on the post.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I can't say I agree with this. You need to learn to pick your battles, plus this ruins a big strategy known as number advantage. This reminds me a lot of the vampire kit from survival games, which along with cannibal is one of the most powerful, if not broken kits. Plus, if you really need regen grab some golden apples for pretty cheap cost and a spare set of armor.

A

A pigeon

If you aren't going to elaborate then don't say anything at all. There is no point in just saying no, it just makes you seem rude and like you have no reason behind it. If "things like this make the game worse" than say how they make the games worse rather than just taking up space on the post.
. Things like this are what make the game worse

I made a small statement after i said i wouldnt elaborate

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine you're in a game of eggwars or skywars and there are 5 people left including you. Because you want to finish and win the game, you go after the other players and kill 3, and have little health left. While you were doing all of that work, another player was camping and getting op stuff, then kills you while you had little health and wins the game.
If something like this has happened to you then you'll know that it's very annoying so I suggest that when there are A FEW players left, e.g. maximum of 5 left, then you get a bit of extra health when you kill someone.

This would make it harder to kill someone by constantly respawning and spamming at them in EW and makes it less advantageous to cross team.

You might think that hiding and waiting to regenerate your health is part of the game but I think this would prevent games from lasting too long.

Nope your going to have to deal with cleaners... To op

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
At first, making such a system is almost imposible to create because you need to see if the player has OP stuff or not and if the player has weaker armor and if the other player was camping. At second there is a kit healer which contains 2 golden apples, health boost enough. And why I disagree is because it is not neccesary to make, it ain't fair anymore and it ruins the game.
And third golden apples in eggwars even in normal mode is cheap as crap you can chug and not think twice

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom