Do you think healing "spells" are op

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

SnoopyGames

Aug 14, 2017
I was playing tower defense and someone sent in a heard of blazes. I had made a row of level 3 archer towers before they came but two people on the other team were making a trail of healing so there was no possible way to win the healing thing need a longer cooldown time or less heath recovered because if players can do that it makes the game so unfun.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
They aren't overpowered at all, if anything, I'd say speed potions are way more useful when trying to breach defence with blazes.

Besides, archers level 3 aren't that effective at all in both paths. The best you could go for is archer towers level 4 and path 2 (explosives), ice towers and zeus towers level 4 path 2 (baby Zeus) and try to get you and your teammates to throw freeze or meteor potions when the other team rushes with blaze.

I do admit that it's less fun without teammates that help you out.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I was playing tower defense and someone sent in a heard of blazes. I had made a row of level 3 archer towers before they came but two people on the other team were making a trail of healing so there was no possible way to win the healing thing need a longer cooldown time or less heath recovered because if players can do that it makes the game so unfun.
I actually think the cool down time needs to be shorter on defending pots for the side with less players I think if 1 team goes under say 3 players then this should be a thing trying to use freeze on you side is way to slow if you are say 2v6 which is a regular thing means most get kicked due to the glitch, as for the heal I don't think it half as good as it used to be (before the update)if anything I'd class it as under powered compared to say the inferno pot.

Reactions: Miauw

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
Nah man Archer tower spam is overpower
I feel like there should be a counter for archer tower spam

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Nah man Archer tower spam is overpower
I feel like there should be a counter for archer tower spam

There is already - Magma cubes. Spamming magma cubes can go through an archer spam, BUT they have their weaknesses too. Game is pretty much balanced in this case, but I do agree with Hurmit about reducing potion cooldowns depending on the amount of players, so a single person against 6 can still have a chance.

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
There is already - Magma cubes. Spamming magma cubes can go through an archer spam, BUT they have their weaknesses too. Game is pretty much balanced in this case, but I do agree with Hurmit about reducing potion cooldowns depending on the amount of players, so a single person against 6 can still have a chance.
Yeah but the issue is cost
Every tower have a weakness but archer seem to not have one.
Don't count cave spiders

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom