Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
Hello Their! With the new /report command we should be able to remove the report for one of the following reasons:
1:you reported the wrong person
2:you reported but their is to little evidence that they are cheating.
Also add more hacks to the list like speedhack,BHOP and scaffold.
If you can get the "*insert hacker name*is being spectated in *gamemode* *map*" in chat to know that they are being spectated will also be useful

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
Hello Their! With the new /report command we should be able to remove the report for one of the following reasons:
1:you reported the wrong person
2:you reported but their is to little evidence that they are cheating.
Also add more hacks to the list like speedhack,BHOP and scaffold.
If you can get the "*insert hacker name*is being spectated in *gamemode* *map*" in chat to know that they are being spectated will also be useful
Reason 1 is a good one, but maybe adding a "are you sure to report {playername}" prompt would fix the issue with less work, also it's okay if you report an innocent player. 2: Isn't the point of reporting to get the staff member to view the player to see if they are cheating?
Know when they are being watched: Cheaters could report themselves on an alt account and then stop cheating when the staff member Is spectating, the message telling you if your report was accepted is enough

• Disagree
Reactions: Ardaaaa

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't get it - why would you report someone and then want to remove the report because there is little to no evidence the player is cheating? I really like the last suggestion though, maybe they can make an automated message that will appear as a /msg sent to you if a staff member has started spectating your game, this would make it easier to maybe fight the hacker so you can show their hacks.

• Agree
Reactions: Nuclide

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
I don't get it - why would you report someone and then want to remove the report because there is little to no evidence the player is cheating? I really like the last suggestion though, maybe they can make an automated message that will appear as a /msg sent to you if a staff member has started spectating your game, this would make it easier to maybe fight the hacker so you can show their hacks.
That is a point I didn't consider, but I think the staff member can just /tell you to fight them if you are in the SAME MATCH and they need more evidence, I don't see a point in automating this. (If automated and doesn't require to be in the same match the problem I pointed out would continue)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom