Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
Hello Their! With the new /report command we should be able to remove the report for one of the following reasons:
1:you reported the wrong person
2:you reported but their is to little evidence that they are cheating.
Also add more hacks to the list like speedhack,BHOP and scaffold.
If you can get the "*insert hacker name*is being spectated in *gamemode* *map*" in chat to know that they are being spectated will also be useful

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
Hello Their! With the new /report command we should be able to remove the report for one of the following reasons:
1:you reported the wrong person
2:you reported but their is to little evidence that they are cheating.
Also add more hacks to the list like speedhack,BHOP and scaffold.
If you can get the "*insert hacker name*is being spectated in *gamemode* *map*" in chat to know that they are being spectated will also be useful
Reason 1 is a good one, but maybe adding a "are you sure to report {playername}" prompt would fix the issue with less work, also it's okay if you report an innocent player. 2: Isn't the point of reporting to get the staff member to view the player to see if they are cheating?
Know when they are being watched: Cheaters could report themselves on an alt account and then stop cheating when the staff member Is spectating, the message telling you if your report was accepted is enough

• Disagree
Reactions: Ardaaaa

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't get it - why would you report someone and then want to remove the report because there is little to no evidence the player is cheating? I really like the last suggestion though, maybe they can make an automated message that will appear as a /msg sent to you if a staff member has started spectating your game, this would make it easier to maybe fight the hacker so you can show their hacks.

• Agree
Reactions: Nuclide

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
I don't get it - why would you report someone and then want to remove the report because there is little to no evidence the player is cheating? I really like the last suggestion though, maybe they can make an automated message that will appear as a /msg sent to you if a staff member has started spectating your game, this would make it easier to maybe fight the hacker so you can show their hacks.
That is a point I didn't consider, but I think the staff member can just /tell you to fight them if you are in the SAME MATCH and they need more evidence, I don't see a point in automating this. (If automated and doesn't require to be in the same match the problem I pointed out would continue)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom