Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I once shot someone who was about to use a TNT wand but as they pulled it out and started using it the arrow I had shot was in mid air
I shot them with a freeze arrow so they used the TNT wand right after being encased and it’s killed them so I won

Reactions: Skyfire_swe

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I once shot someone who was about to use a TNT wand but as they pulled it out and started using it the arrow I had shot was in mid air
I shot them with a freeze arrow so they used the TNT wand right after being encased and it’s killed them so I won

Reactions: Skyfire_swe

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden

Haha, I did that once too. My favorite moment was in Blossom. A player was in the middle house and activated the trap. I shot him with Freeze bow, so he blew up! Hilarious to see him panic inside that ice....

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom