Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft Have Guilds?

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
So this is a idea that just recently came to mind what if you could be on a guild like group on cubecraft?

what it would do is players at a certan level can create guilds and invite people into their guild. when you're in a guild every time your guild mates earn points, exspirence, ect you earn a little (not nearly as much as the person who earned it of course)
the amount of players in your guild will depened on how high your guild leaders level

Example:Your guild leader must be a level minimum of 20 they can have 10 people in their guild once they reach level 30 they may have 20 people in their guild

In the main lobby their'd be some new leader boards two one would have the guilds which earns the most Points (Doesn't have to be points can be changed to EXP or something else) in the current week the other for over all your guild will be repsented by your guild leader as a mini figure in the main lobby and above your Guild leaders head It would say your guilds name

Another thing this might do is in certain games there are "Teams" of players who always play together and go against each other

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff that could be added
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Guild leader needs to be a rank
+Guild Challenges
+when in guild your name will have symbol next to it representing your guild (suggested by <3<3<3<3)

Stuff That I don't think should be added

+Guild mates should not earn cubelets
+

If I have any other Ideas I'll edit this post Lmk What you guys think =)

Last edited:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would ♡ guilds and clans ♡♡♡♡ so much :3 not only would they make me look more tryhard with a guild/clan tag but also they would be a whole lot better for organizing large groups of people to play a game than the friends system ♡ also guild/clan wars would be really run to do ♡

Reactions: KitKatkels17

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
As a competitive and tryhard player as myself, you definitely have my vote. That would be amazing to have in CubeCraft and would be a nice addition to have. 10/10 suggestion!

D

Deleted member 269142

Tbh I'd only do it so I can get free points lol jk no ME LIEKZ IDEA GOOD JOB DOOD

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So this is a idea that just recently came to mind what if you could be on a guild like group on cubecraft?

what it would do is players at a certan level can create guilds and invite people into their guild. when you're in a guild every time your guild mates earn points, exspirence, ect you earn a little (not nearly as much as the person who earned it of course)
the amount of players in your guild will depened on how high your guild leaders level

Example:Your guild leader must be a level minimum of 20 they can have 10 people in their guild once they reach level 30 they may have 20 people in their guild

In the main lobby their'd be some new leader boards two one would have the guilds which earns the most Points (Doesn't have to be points can be changed to EXP or something else) in the current week the other for over all your guild will be repsented by your guild leader as a mini figure in the main lobby and above your Guild leaders head It would say your guilds name

Another thing this might do is in certain games there are "Teams" of players who always play together and go against each other

Stuff that could be added

+Guild leader needs to be a rank
+Guild Challenges
+

Stuff That I don't think should be added

+Guild mates should not earn cubelets
+

If I have any other Ideas I'll edit this post Lmk What you guys think =)
I would love this idea! CubeCraft really needs this added!

Aerh

Nov 7, 2015
Guilds could bring friends together and create communities, which would be awesome! I'd love to be able to interact with other players. xD

A cool feature could be something like a guild banner or tag of sorts to show what guild you're in. You could earn these through the points. :)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I would ♡ guilds and clans ♡♡♡♡ so much :3 not only would they make me look more tryhard with a guild/clan tag but also they would be a whole lot better for organizing large groups of people to play a game than the friends system ♡ also guild/clan wars would be really run to do ♡

would you mind if I put your guild tag thing into the could be added section of the post?

Reactions: Power Ranger

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this is a good idea however i dont see it ever being added as for it can take awhile to code and implement as well as take a lot of room in the chat because of the rank your suggesting

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
There is a lot of things that need to be top priority than this. For example the anti-cheat. I also think there is a clan/party system in the making.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom