Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will I ever reach my goal?

• Total voters
Nov 2, 2016
My name is Daemyen, and I love playing games and talking with people. If you are ever bored and don't know what to do! Give me a call! I would gladly play with you and encourage you to try and do better! I will make it my goal to make it one of the best calls you have ever been in! If you have read any other post by me you know what my dream/goal is on this server. It is to make CubeCraft the best it can be and help people get the fullest out of it, and also to become a Helper so that I can do what I love to do(which is to help people). So if you ever see me on MSG me and ask to talk or ask for help! I would gladly help you with anything! As always thanks for reading my post and helping me reach my dreams, and until next time! Have a cubestonishing day!

Sinceraly,
ForestRunner1200

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Call you on teamspeak?
If you keep being active on the forums, you might reach your goal!

Nov 2, 2016
Is this on TeamSpeak or skype, if in skype I'm not gonna call. TeamSpeak is where members from Cubecraft voice chat with each other in public or private channels. Here is how you download TeamSpeak: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-download-and-connect.20946/
I am sometimes during the week so feel free to pop in at anytime.
Currently my teamspeak wont work on this pc so I use all my talking systems on my phone. I have discord and skype on there. Teamspeak is 5$ for phone an I dont have that much money right now! :/ sorry guys!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom