Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

foqs

Sep 25, 2020
I don't know if Java has something like this, I usually play bedrock but it could be an item describing the latest big update on our hotbar. This can be cool and people can easily see the latest change!
I apologize if I wrote something wrong, English is not my first language

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Although it's be a nice idea, I don't really agree with adding this into the network. There is already a #changelog channel in our Discord server which contains all the small changes and bug fixes, so I feel like adding something like this into the network would be just too much
1615451853778.png

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I like to view the changelog every now and then to check which changes have been made, but I think the majority of the players honestly don't care what is fixed/being changed as long as the server just works good. Also, the big changes are displayed in the Navigator menu and in the servers tab.
Maybe they could add some kind of one-off pop-up when there has been a big update to Bedrock though, for when there's a new game or another big server change for example. I'm pretty sure this is already a feature on the Java server so it would make sense.

Reactions: foqs
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom