Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft remove Hats from Cubelets!

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I dont know about you but I strongly dislike getting hats when opening a Cubelet. Lately Cubelets have seemed quite rare and something we can make ourselves (head section of skin) is coming up as the main thing we get. To be honest I only want Cubelts for a cage or partical affects or armour.

I think hats should be either free or bought with points.

Please tell me what you think! :p

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I mean... They are supposed to be collectables and kinda hard to find....
I really don't care but I think that it's good as is right now.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Sorry but I don't agree, like armour, cages and trails; hats are collectables too, from common to rare, not all the hats are easy to find

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think ghe only reason he wants this is because you get a lot of hats and he wants something else. If hats arent inside cubelets he would get more of the things he wants.

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
I know some are hard too find but I don't care much about it you will get all the hats 1 day and then cubelets become useless untill new hats are there ;-; but I love how it is right now

Nov 16, 2016
Like what would be the point of cublets if there was no hats ??? All u would get trails and cloths item thingy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom