Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HyperPal

May 18, 2020
Syria
linktr.ee
Hey CCGN Staff and Admins and whoever is going to see this!
I have a suggestion that might sound a bit boring and lame but I wanted to suggest it anyway.

I have a suggestion for a mini-game about Harry Potter and Magic.

The Game's Idea:
- We have two teams fighting each other The good guys [Wizards/Witches/Teachers/Students] and The Bad Guys [Death Eaters/Dark Magic Forces].
- Each player has his/her own wand they can cast spells by Left clocking the wand and change the spell by Right clicking the wand.
- Players unlock more Spells by earning XP [They earn it by playing and getting eliminations] The higher their Level is the better spells they unlock.
- And maybe you can put in the game's lobby a place that looks like
Diagon Alley and add Ollivanders Wands shop so new players can go there and get their wands.

The more stuff about the game:
- Rules are:
1) Players must never get caught using the forbidden spells [ Avada Kedavra - Crucio - Imperio ].
2) Player must not cast spells at their teammates.
3) And as usual players must not cross-team.
- The available maps are places from the Wizarding world like for example [Hogwarts - Diagon Alley - The Ministry of Magic].
- The available spells to unlock and their explanation:
! Impervius [ makes an object repel water and mist. This can be used to allow someone better sight in bad weather conditions by preventing the rain from hitting their faces ]
! Wingardium Leviosa [ is a charm used to make objects fly, or levitate ]
! Lumos [ illuminates the tip of the caster's wand, allowing the caster to see in the dark ]
! Reparo [ a spell for fixing broken things, for example a wand that has broken into several pieces ]
! Protego [ a spell used to guard its caster from incoming spells. It doesn't work against the killing curse ]
! Expelliarmus [ forces the subject to drop whatever they're holding. Usually that's a wand, which is why it's often seen in duels ]
! Episkey [ heals relatively minor injuries such as broken noses, toes, and split lips ]
! Alohomora [ a charm that unlocks objects such as doors or windows ]
! Evanesco [ a Transfiguration spell used to vanish both animate and inanimate objects "into non-being ]
! Incendio [ a charm that conjures a jet of flames that could be used to set things alight ]
! Stupefy [ a charm that stunned the target, rendering them unconscious ]
! Avada Kedavra [ a tool of the Dark Arts and one of the three Unforgivable Curses, it's used for killing ]
! Reducto [ a destruction spell, used to reduce objects to dust ]
! Imperio [ a tool of the Dark Arts, and is one of the three Unforgivable Curses. ... When cast successfully, the curse places the victim completely under the caster's control ]
! Expulso [ a curse used to produce immense explosions ]
! Crucio [ the Torture Curse, is a tool of the Dark Arts and one of the three Unforgivable Curses. When cast successfully the curse inflicts intense, excruciating pain on the victim ]
- There are some hidden places in the maps that can be unlocked by using the Alohomra Charm.
- The Modes available to play are:
1) Duels [ 1 VS 1 ]
2) Horcrux Hunt [ Players have to search for the 7 Horcrusxes and destroy them in order to win, they will face some challenges on the way like Death Eaters, Cursed Roads....]
3) TDM [ Death Eaters VS Ministry of Magic Forces ] or you can name them [ Dark forces VS The Ministry Forces ]
4) Training [ A place where people practice on their spells casting skills ]

Why do I think it's a good addition to the network?
Well I think it's a good addition because no one has ever tried making it [ I think ], and because it just looks cool and the Gameplay won't be that hard to understand, and because who doesn't like Magic???

So Yeah I don't think I have anything more to say about it, I hope you liked my suggestion, I don't think it'll ever make it's way into your Network but it's worth the shot.
Cya!

Last edited:
Reactions: _PedroPF_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom