Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should we do to hardcore + triple health?

• Total voters

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello everyone,

Lately I saw ranked people vote hardcore + triple health and leave when the game starts just to irritate people, This is really frustrating when you just want to play a "normal" game of eggwars because hardcore & triple health together is almost impossible.

So I have a few suggestions,
  • Hardcore & Triple health can't be combined when someone votes / the game starts.
  • Punish people that vote Hardcore & Triple health and then leave. (People can report them under the "Trolling" section on the reports site
  • Just leave it as it is and people have to accept not every game is how they want it.
I would like to see everyones opinion,
werra11

Reactions: giesko

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
How about if they leave before the game begins, their vote is erased. That way, if they want to troll people, they will have to leave once the game has started, giving them a loss on their stats. I think it'd be a bit harsh to punish people for voting something and then leaving, especially if they left due to a change of heart rather than intent to troll.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
www.werra11.eu
How about if they leave before the game begins, their vote is erased. That way, if they want to troll people, they will have to leave once the game has started, giving them a loss on their stats. I think it'd be a bit harsh to punish people for voting something and then leaving, especially if they left due to a change of heart rather than intent to troll.

most of the time they wait until the game has started. I understand your opninion and I have was wondering how we could fix it, Then I came to the idea of denying hardcore & triple health together because I don't think anyone wants to play it.

T

The Lord Pleb

I usually leave the game when they vote on that combination, because I do not like any of the 2 modes, so the 2 modes together ... I hate them!

Those who usually do: Enter the game, vote, and when we fall from the glass (which has already started the game) leaves. From my point of view, this is called trolling.

Ze_BIEU

Jul 3, 2017
I think when the person votes for hardcore and healf, it would not be troll unless it comes out shortly when the game starts.

:cube_light:

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
www.werra11.eu
I usually leave the game when they vote on that combination, because I do not like any of the 2 modes, so the 2 modes together ... I hate them!

Those who usually do: Enter the game, vote, and when we fall from the glass (which has already started the game) leaves. From my point of view, this is called trolling.

Yea that's the problem, They don't care about a lost game in their stats, they just like to irritate us.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Lord Pleb

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone,

Lately I saw ranked people vote hardcore + triple health and leave when the game starts just to irritate people, This is really frustrating when you just want to play a "normal" game of eggwars because hardcore & triple health together is almost impossible.

So I have a few suggestions,
  • Hardcore & Triple health can't be combined when someone votes / the game starts.
  • Punish people that vote Hardcore & Triple health and then leave. (People can report them under the "Trolling" section on the reports site
  • Just leave it as it is and people have to accept not every game is how they want it.
I would like to see everyones opinion,
werra11
No. Ranked players get to vote for what they want. Now I know its not possible, but hardcore half health is the worst. And to punish players for voting, just no. I think it should stay as it is because hardcore triple health isnt the worst thing, honestly its like overpowered and normal health (kind of, just an estimate)
Also, players get ranks so they can vote for what they want. Why would cubecraft limit that?

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
www.werra11.eu
No. Ranked players get to vote for what they want. Now I know its not possible, but hardcore half health is the worst. And to punish players for voting, just no. I think it should stay as it is because hardcore triple health isnt the worst thing, honestly its like overpowered and normal health (kind of, just an estimate)
Also, players get ranks so they can vote for what they want. Why would cubecraft limit that?

I don't want they get punished for voting but for voting that combination. and the best solution in my eyes is to make it impossible those two are combined, And why is half health with hardcore the worst? That sound's fair to me? Weeker swords so less hearts? And with triple health it's weeker swords but better health so it takes 10000 hours to kill a player.

It's their rank & they're voting with it, and for all you know they could have a legitimate reason to leave.

That's why the first solution is the best to me.

I mean, you could just leave if you don't want to play it.
When you leave you will have a lost game on your stats because it won't be sure it will be that combination because I can vote to.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I doesn't matter if they vote it but only when they vote it and then just leave to irritate te people that want to play a "normal" game
I completely agree but it shouldn't mean they can troll people with it.
Again: It's their rank. It's not like you're forced to be trolled, as you can just leave if someone voted for a mode you don't like.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
www.werra11.eu
Again: It's their rank. It's not like you're forced to be trolled, as you can just leave if someone voted for a mode you don't like.

The problem is, I got a rank to so I vote overpowered and normal health for example, they he/she votes hardcore + triple health and as soon as the game starts due the random selection it gets hardcore and triple health and then that player who voted it leaves. That's really frustrating because they did it to let other people play with crappy stuff.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Triple hardcore is a nightmare, while regen isnt a thing its made up for in the form of extra hearts, ive played it and i hated it, thats where the my idea of half health came from, as a substitue for triple health because triple health in op or hardcore is difficult, while i agree that players vote and leave should be punished in some way i don think itll happen

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.