Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Why isnt hardcore items plus half hp a combination theres nothing wrong with bad items low health... it actualy might be kinda intense.

this may have been removed tho dont know if its still here.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Both of these voting options are available in 'Speed EggWars' and 'Normal EggWars'. They're only not available in 'Experimental EggWars'.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Both of these voting options are available in 'Speed EggWars' and 'Normal EggWars'. They're only not available in 'Experimental EggWars'.
He's talking about hardcore items AND half health voted at the same time
When this happens there's a chat message that says "you can't have both of these" and sets everyone's health to normal

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom