Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't agree with this.
Just because you have the higher paid rank doesn't give you more authority than the others.
It isn't fair to those who can not afford to give more than what they have compared to those who can.

Higher ranks get more stuff like gadgets and etc and I think even though it isn't much, it's still more than what the lower ranks have.
I think voting should stay the way it is.
Plans like this can backfire and cause players to not want to get ranks.

The same could be said for people who can only afford lapis rank. They can't even vote at all. As is I would never get obsidian rank because it costs half of what I paid for my pc to play minecraft and barely has any extra meaningful features compared to diamond rank. The only ones sticking out being fly in lobbies which can be fun and more daily rewards which become useless quick

Reactions: nEuro

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I do not agree. I paid 100$ to get my diamond rank, and I would feel scammed if I couldn't get what I voted, just because an obby rank wants something else...
I do agree that obby ranks should get more, but they are not worth more imo.
I think the votes should still be completely random.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
No... but they paid more of their equally valuable money. So they should have more privileges that don't give them an unfair in game advantage, right?
Diamond and Emerald perks are hardly any different. Obby is the same thing but just... more.
This would add a valuable extra perk these ranks are missing atm.
The problem is, that Diamond rank would have no sense if an obby ranker always has priority.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I totally agree with you, better Rank = more possibilities. I'm Emerald Rank, and I hate when Diamonds or Obsidian vote OP, if it is Obsidian I understand it because is a higher Rank, but not Diamond.....
But when there are 2Diamonds who vote OP and an Emerald Normal I understand that it should be random. +1

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
I totally agree with you, better Rank = more possibilities. I'm Emerald Rank, and I hate when Diamonds or Obsidian vote OP, if it is Obsidian I understand it because is a higher Rank, but not Diamond.....
But when there are 2Diamonds who vote OP and an Emerald Normal I understand that it should be random. +1
Eeehm, we, diamond rankers, also paid a lot, so why would you hate us voting? I mean, I have the same rights to vote, and I think my vote should be equal to yours... (Wow that sounded like a s**tty political speech xD)

Reactions: BlueMoon475

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
we, diamond rankers, also paid a lot, so why would you hate us voting?
I dont hate that you vote, I only hate who votes OP, and yes I know you paid a lot, but we paid more and 20 euros for FLY and 10 more friend slots? I dont like it, I think its unfair, and like @JustRyann said above
If a diamond ranker votes OP and he wins ye m8 i just focus him..
I do the same :)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Yeah no. Obsidian still have more perks than others. Really, if you don't like the system, just get diamond. No one asked for you to get obsidian or emerald.
I mean, Obsidian members pay 50 pounds more for 30 friends, 500 vanity points, and a few items.
That's not worth 50 pounds. I feel that this would give players more of an incentive to buy a higher rank.
Sure it might get frustrating if an Obby member come along and dominates the vote system. But it's not like they're everywhere. Just change a lobby and vote for the mode you want.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
No support. Even on other servers, donors have the same chance as other donors when it comes to voting. I'm a stone myself, and am I complaining about not having the ability to vote? No. Not trying to offend any donors here, but if I were willing to put money into more gaming, I would feel ashamed for buying a rank after all the bad stuff that some donors do on the server. *cough hacking donors and hackusating ones*

You should be glad you have the chance to vote as an obsidian rank. You had a 50/50 chance against the gold guy. If you don't like the gamemode he chose, then vote on another game.

For $183 USD (already close to 7 times as much as MC itself and worth months of food for 1 person), it's just too expensive for the average player himself. Some players don't have the money to buy a rank, or like me, refuse to become pay-to-play. As others have said, diamond already has all but a couple perks (flying in lobby, more vanity per week, and more friends) and it is more than twice as cheaper.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
No support. Even on other servers, donors have the same chance as other donors when it comes to voting. I'm a stone myself, and am I complaining about not having the ability to vote? No. Not trying to offend any donors here, but if I were willing to put money into more gaming, I would feel ashamed for buying a rank after all the bad stuff that some donors do on the server. *cough hacking donors and hackusating ones*

You should be glad you have the chance to vote as an obsidian rank. You had a 50/50 chance against the gold guy. If you don't like the gamemode he chose, then vote on another game.

For $183 USD (already close to 7 times as much as MC itself and worth months of food for 1 person), it's just too expensive for the average player himself. Some players don't have the money to buy a rank, or like me, refuse to become pay-to-play. As others have said, diamond already has all but a couple perks (flying in lobby, more vanity per week, and more friends) and it is more than twice as cheaper.
And also, I've never seen higher ranked people get more voting rights. Stones can't do anything and they don't complain so why should you obsidian and emeralds?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
And also, I've never seen higher ranked people get more voting rights. Stones can't do anything and they don't complain so why should you obsidian and emeralds?
If I had the money to put into gaming, then I would have bought myself a rank. Considering I got school and need the money for food and others, it won't happen anytime soon.

To OP: It's not fair to the donors who bought gold or diamond just to vote for their favorite games. Obbies already get all the perks (yes, includes all hats, all rewards, flight in lobby), and 100 friend slots while the others don't.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
Let's try looking it from a non-bias viewpoint.
They donated more, so they should have more perks.
Logical, yes?
But I also donated a lot (100€) so I could vote. And if I now can't vote because Obby rankers have priority (and lets be honest, there's a obby ranker in almost all tsw games), I would feel really scammed, and tbh, I would try to get my money back.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
Let's try looking it from a non-bias viewpoint.
They donated more, so they should have more perks.
Logical, yes?
But I also donated a lot (100€) so I could vote. And if I now can't vote because Obby rankers have priority (and lets be honest, there's a obby ranker in almost all tsw games), I would feel really scammed, and tbh, I would try to get my money back.

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I understand what you're trying to explain.
Sorry, but I don't support this. The voting system is completely random and I would like to keep it like that. I do also find it being somewhat bias.
I agree with you. If you vote as a gold or whatever, your vote will almost never count, duo a diamond/emerald/etc is above you. Making it pretty useless to have the vote option in the first place with lower ranks.

Some say "More Money". Well, I would say less money duo not everyone has amazing jobs/parents that pays over 100 currency to get a rank. Most people have to do with lower ranks and they are happy with it. Taking away the voting aspect of those lower ranks is just like purchasing a new PC while getting an old brick pc that can only run bubbleshooter. Making lots of those people sad about this change just because your "Obsidian" and think that EVERYTHING has to be in your favour.
I have seen lots of obsidian ideas, but I never see gold/lapiz/iron ideas coming in.

Atleast the voting system is fair.

jast3r

Jul 5, 2016
Eindhoven
I do not support this, but i can see a way where it kinda works.

If its a 1 v 1 vote and both players have same rights then it should be a 50/50 chance,

But if it is a 1 v 1 and 1 player has a higher rank, it could be 33/66. favoring the higest rank player
so even if its a gold / opsidian player voting the chances would still be 33/66 to the ob player.

If its a 2 v 1 vote the 2 votes should win in any case

Now if it is a 1 v 1 v 1 vote (One op, one norm and one hardcore) and you have a gold,dia and ob player it could be a 20/30/50 percent chance you win.
But if its a 2 v 1 vote once again the 2 votes should win in any case.

So in short, you get a rank perk when its 1 v 1, Not absolute but just a little higher chance. it does not matter how high it is. So if you are ob you have this perk always, but if you have gold or dia this happens less.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, not a native english speaker.

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom