giphy.gif

XD:p
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
View attachment 142043

Hello CubeCrafters!

Love is in the air, so if you are feeling all lovey dovey then we have a few Cupid approved additions to the server for you to lust after!

Maps

EggWars - Love (Team of 2)
What a lovely map
View attachment 142027

SkyWars - Valentines (Solo)
Love is in the air
View attachment 142028

Lobby Games
We have a bunch of new catches for you to find while Lobby Fishing. We've added 9 Valentines themed catches for you to collect!

If fishing isn't your ideal date, we have added 9 Valentines items for you to dig up while Relic Hunting

There is a new 'Holiday' tab for you to admire all your seasonal lobby journals.

Miniatures
If you've been waiting all year for the Valentines miniature pack, well now your item to grab it! The pack consists of 3 cute and loving characters: Cupid, Kissy and Teddy Bear. These miniatures are available on our Virtual Store.

View attachment 142052

SALE
To celebrate Valentines on CubeCraft we're running a 30% OFF sale! Grab yourself a shining new rank, a rank upgrade, a game multiplier or a miniature pack. Available on our store now!​
Happy valentines!!!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 142043

Hello CubeCrafters!

Love is in the air, so if you are feeling all lovey dovey then we have a few Cupid approved additions to the server for you to lust after!

Maps

What a lovely map
View attachment 142027

Love is in the air
View attachment 142028

Lobby Games
We have a bunch of new catches for you to find while Lobby Fishing. We've added 9 Valentines themed catches for you to collect!

If fishing isn't your ideal date, we have added 9 Valentines items for you to dig up while Relic Hunting

There is a new 'Holiday' tab for you to admire all your seasonal lobby journals.

Miniatures
If you've been waiting all year for the Valentines miniature pack, well now your item to grab it! The pack consists of 3 cute and loving characters: Cupid, Kissy and Teddy Bear. These miniatures are available on our Virtual Store.

View attachment 142052

SALE
To celebrate Valentines on CubeCraft we're running a 30% OFF sale! Grab yourself a shining new rank, a rank upgrade, a game multiplier or a miniature pack. Available on our store now!​
Sweet! Happy Valentines day to everyone! <3

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
View attachment 142043

Hello CubeCrafters!

Maps

What a lovely map
View attachment 142027

Love is in the air
View attachment 142028

Lobby Games

Miniatures
If you've been waiting all year for the Valentines miniature pack, well now your item to grab it! The pack consists of 3 cute and loving characters: Cupid, Kissy and Teddy Bear. These miniatures are available on our Virtual Store. If you purchase a Valentines pack, you get to give a free pack to another player, a friend or special someone.

View attachment 142052

SALE
View attachment 142043

Hello CubeCrafters!

Maps

What a lovely map
View attachment 142027

Love is in the air
View attachment 142028

Lobby Games

Miniatures
If you've been waiting all year for the Valentines miniature pack, well now your item to grab it! The pack consists of 3 cute and loving characters: Cupid, Kissy and Teddy Bear. These miniatures are available on our Virtual Store. If you purchase a Valentines pack, you get to give a free pack to another player, a friend or special someone.

View attachment 142052

SALE
The NEW UPDATE is amazing! I was so in the maps, items and miniatures GOOD WORK GUYS! <3

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Yes!

I am really excited for this update as I am always looking forward to the seasonal updates the Cubecraft team put out for us! They are truly wonderful and keep the community thriving all year round as they include many different themes and fun new games that are available only for a limited time! Which makes people wish to play Cube that extra bit more during the weekends and holidays.

I cannot wait to play Lobby games as well. I am one of those people who are passionate about collecting every single item available. When the newer series come out this will either be impossible or very difficult. So Yes!

Got to catch them all!

Reactions: FluffyRoses

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 142043

Hello CubeCrafters!

Maps

What a lovely map
View attachment 142027

Love is in the air
View attachment 142028

Lobby Games

Miniatures

View attachment 142052

SALE

WHOOP!
Gratz on your 400th Like ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom