Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Please stop replying to this thread, their birthday was almost 3 weeks ago. You guys are late, please stop replying. If im right I think you guys are trying to farm more messages, by replying to every thread you see. Quality not Quantity.

Smok3ychick3n

Sep 20, 2016
Hey, you dont know me and i dont know you appart from you being the owner of one of the best servers and i will thank you for that. But a Happy Birthday to you and make it a good day :).

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Please stop replying to this thread, their birthday was almost 3 weeks ago. You guys are late, please stop replying. If im right I think you guys are trying to farm more messages, by replying to every thread you see. Quality not Quantity.
The message you posted (the one that I quoted) is a message farm post as well. Everybody in this thread has the right to reply, and wish Cubecraft a happy birthday, wether they're late or not. If they posted twice, I would agree with you, but this is what I call hypocrisy. You postis completely irrelevant to this thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom