Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
i was just wondering. what do donors get on assassins?
it's been a very long time since i saw what the donators got so can anyone tell meh?

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
They spawn in with items such as leather or chain Armour mainly. They need to give more perks to donors on assassins to be honest.

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
i think that too, maybe for obsidian: gold helm and boots, chain body N legs, and a iron sword, plus 50 coins
emerald : gold helm and leather boots, chain body n legs, iron sword plus 35 coins
diamond : leather helm and boots, chain body n legs, iron sword plus 30 coins
gold : leather helm and boots, chain body n legs, stone sword plus 20 coins
lapis : leather helm and boots, chain body n leather legs, stone sword plus 15 coins
iron: leather helm boots n legs chain body and wooden sword plus 10 coins
comment your opinion

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
You can get chain/gold armour, 3gapples, speed potion, regeneration potion, 32 coals, 3ghast tear, 4 gold nuggets, iron sword, wooden sword, kb3 brick.
Iron: 1 item
lapiz: 2 items
Gold: 3 items
Diamond: 4 items
Emerald: 5 items
Obsidian 6 items.
All the items are random, iron sword, gapples, speed potion and brick are rare.

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
They spawn in with items such as leather or chain Armour mainly. They need to give more perks to donors on assassins to be honest.
I don't agree, when you spawn hackers can easily kill you and they will target you all time for get good stuff.

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
Ya I agree I just want there to be more coins spawning or whatever like could we make chests more op whee they get more coins. Bc I used to play that and it was fun and now no one has diamond and it's boring :/

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
The thing is donors wont really get an advantage they would just have a 1 slot storage for lets say dark coins.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
In parkour donators used to get donator points, but it like, got bugged. For hide and seek you can buy special blocks from the block shop, but fishslap and pm are equal yes. But those are minigames, this is a whole server contributed to one gameplay and one gameplay only.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Some games just wouldn't work well with donor perks... Could you imagine if donors had a double jump in parkour, or a diamond set for super craft bros, or a larger laser for quakecraft? The game just wouldn't be the same...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom