Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
upload_2018-10-12_11-53-28.png

giphy.gif

"Let the world burn through you. Throw the prism light, white hot, on paper.”
—Ray Bradbury

Ween my storytellers!
Yes, you might think that was a weird way to greet someone but !

I'm leaving it to you guys to put the HALLO in WEEN.

Welcome to the official CubeCraft Games Halloween Story Competition!
If you have a spooky story or terrifying tale to tell, post it here! You just might win a spook-tacular prize!

tumblr_nsbo2nPupG1tl8p9uo1_500.gif

Prizes
1st: Rank-up
2nd: 3 Halloween Cubelets

Rules
The rules of the story competition are as follows:
- Your story must be 100% original. No stealing! Parodies are allowed.
- Keep your story appropriate. Think of all the little trick-or-treaters!
- Your story must have something to do with both CubeCraft and Halloween/horror in general.
- Bonus points for the creative zombies! Make your story a song, edit a video together, or even make
an interactive fiction game!
(what Tacosbefriends did for example)
- If your story is too long to post here, you can either upload it to pastebin and provide a link.

The deadline for submissions is November 1st! Get your hands pumped up and ready lil' pumpkings & pumpqueens.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, this is my horror story for this competition. It's about the seasonal game 'ENDER', and about how it was created. Have fun reading my story!

My story: (Yay no horror fonts available)

THE ENDER

Prologue
Long ago, there was an ordinary guy called 'Steven'. He went to a school and was just like everyone else, but there were just a few differences: Steven could teleport and he was very good at hiding things. His classmates thought he was a real creep and they didn't trust him at all. At first, Steven was just a happy guy, but one day, his classmates started to bully him. Only because he had the special ability to teleport to places, and because he liked to play MineCraft. They swore at him and they kicked him, when he came out of the toilet. Steven came home with a broken nose, and his mother asked him what happened. Steven told his mom that he fell off his bike, which caused his nose to break. His mother wanted him to see a doctor, but he didn't want to. He loved to play MineCraft, and his favourite server was CubeCraft, and he totally loved the Halloween updates the server released. He also had some online friends to play with. At first, they were quite nice towards Steven, and Steven started to like the online world more than the real world. However, some of his friends became really toxic and swore after every death. They also swore at Steven. At a certain day, he removed every friend he had from his friends list. Though he still liked CubeCraft, so he kept playing the server. But, every time when he met his former 'friends', they bullied him and they swore at him, for not being a real friend, for being depressive and for being a bad person. They also told him he had no friends, not online nor in real life. At first, he didn't care, but they continued until he swore back. Steven got a permanent mute by a member of the staff team, becausea user reported Steven to the staff team. He couldn't leave Cube, since it was the only place he still had. He had no real friends and couldn't find any, so despite his mute he kept being online. He even bought a rank. However, his ex-friends kept bullying him, but the worst thing was that steven couldn't reply, because he was muted. The comments they made were horrible, and there was no one who reported them. Despite his self confidence, the comments really hurted them a lot, and he started thinking about himself. "What if they are right?" "What if I am a real horrible person, and they aren't?". After 2 years of constantly being bullied by either his classmates and his online friends, it was enough. He used his teleportation skills to teleport to his bullies and murdered them all. He used their blood to write some messages on the wall. He was done with his life, so he commited suicide. The Ender was born.

The first chapter
Just a few days after Steven commited suicide, weird things happened on the school. It started with the lights which turned on and off without a reason, but the teachers thought it had something to do with the electicity; The building was very old. It was in need of a huge renovation. 2 weeks after the incident, other scary things started to happen. Computers turned on and off, doors started to creak and in the toilet of the school -the place where he had been bullied-, the water-closets started to flush, and the water taps started to flow water without someone touching it. "Weird", the head teacher said, "Let's ask a plumber to check those things out". The plumber came, but after only 15 minutes of checking he ran out of the building, got into his car and drove away. Everybody was sure that he had seen something scary, horrible, or spooky. Then, weeks papssed without weird things. Then, the computers suddenly started to launch MineCraft, over and over! The teachers went mad and they decided to ban every computer from the school. After that, students and teachers of the school started to hear screams, so students went to other schools and teachers resigned. On the 31st of October, the cause of all these problems showed himself to the head teacher. It was Steven. The head teacher didn't do anything to stop the bullies from bullying Steven, so he was the main responsible. The head teacher was very busy with business-related things, so at first, he didn't notice Steven. Then, the lights turned off and even the cigarette the head teacher smoked was extinguished. The day after, the remaining teachers found the head teacher in his office. He was dead.

The second chapter
Despite the head teacher being dead, there had to be someone who replaced him. The teachers had a meeting and they concluded that the new head teacher should be someone with a lot of experience. It was Norman, the oldest teacher, who got the promotion. Only 2 weeks after Norman got promoted, he started to get nightmares about a very tall, black creature with purple eyes. The people reading this would think: "Hey, that's the Ender!", but an old man doesn't know anything about those newfangled things called 'video games'. He thought it depended on the strange events of the last few months, so he did nothing about it. That was a huge mistake. He went crazy because of the nightmares and trusted no one. He was brought to a mashouse far away from the school, and the poor, old man spent his last days as a madman, in a house with other insane people. While the teachers didn't trust the school, they still wanted to work and they wanted to earn money, so they promoted another teacher. This person had another destiny: He was forced to play MineCraft until he died. Like I've said, the teachers didn't trust the school, so they closed it. For good. Although every computer had been banned from the school, there was 1 left: The computer of the head teacher. Steven loved playing MineCraft when he was still alive, so he turned on the computer and played his old favourite game again. He managed to get into the CubeCraft server, and he started to like it. Especially because the server was updated to a halloween-themed server. He had a great time on the server and found every pumkin in no time. Then, he noticed a game he hadn't seen yet. Its name was '????'. Steven thought, "What if I try to play that game? I see no npc, but maybe it's hidden?", so he tried to play it, but he couldn't, because there was no npc, as he had seen. "I must do something about that!", he thought, and he transformed into a MineCraft player. Yes, he was inside of the computer! He transformed the server into a horrible place with only one game: "????". It couldn't even be played, so many players left and never returned.

The third chapter
After a while, Steven managed to create his very own game without a name. Steven built the school and the garden in MineCraft, to make it seem extra creepy. Players who clicked the npc transformed into a MineCraft player, just like Steven did. Yes, they were inside of their computers too! THose players had one thing in common: They all bullied players in game, and in real life.Since only one game could be played, they tried out that one game. They didn't even think about getting out of their computer, or about their families which could be worried about them. They were like.. hypnotized. They were literally forced to play that game, so they joined. Once there, they had to search for papers, hidden by Steven. The participants did get some hints, though. They were told that the papers were hidden in the school and in the garden, that they had to seek 20 papers within 60 minutes, and that if they didn't make it, they could be punished, and that they would get a torch, with a certain durability. If the torch extinguished, very bad things would happen to all of the participants. The game started and the players started to seek the papers. After only 10 minutes of seeking, the first torch stopped burning. The players lost 2 hitpoints because of the Ender (Steven wanted the participants to call him 'The Ender') smashing them to the ground. This game was not just a game, this was a game about life or death! A player managed to find 6 papers, but the ender knocked them out and dragged them to the basement, and locked them up in a cage. Another player was also finding a lot of pages, but drowned in a pool. Another player was hanged by the Ender, and another was hung by the Ender. The Ender kept killing everyone until only one player was left. If the 20 pages would be found, a book would be created and everybody could get outside of their computer again. If they wouldn't be found, the Ender would kill every participant. The name of the last one alive was 'Jackie' and she had to seek for only 1 page. 19 of the 20 pages were found by the other players already. In real life, Jackie had no self confidence, and bullied others to be part of a group of so-called 'cool guys'. The same happened online. She looked everywhere, and there were only 5 minutes left. The pressure on her shoulders was immense. She only had 1 hitpoint left, so she really had to be careful. Only one action by the Ender could mean her death. Eventually, she found the last paper under a desk in the room of the heaed teacher. There, she had to read every paper. It was the story about Steven being bullied, and lastly killing himself. Jackie was very happy because she had won, and celebrated her win with the other participants, who spawned next to her after she had created the book using the papers. Then, the Ender killed Jackie. She didn't understand the message. The only reason why the Ender brought those bullies together was because they had to learn of their mistakes, and they had to say sorry to the poor kids they bullied. To prevent those kids from commiting suicide, or to prevent them from harming their selves. Or even to make them love their selves again. To make them get more self confidence. The rest of the participants could go, under one condition: They had to say sorry to the kids they bullied.

This was my story.

THE END(ER)

For those who hadn't noticed: This story is not only a story you can read, but it also has a message: Stop bullying, and just have fun with each other! You can't be friends with everyone, but make sure to harm no one!

Thanks for reading and have a great day,
~Remi

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not creative at all and it having to be CubeCraft related just threw away all my ideas but I guess I'll tryyyyyyyy (maybe)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's Not Just a Game
(Click on the title for a spooky song)

It was a dark and cold night, I was going on my way home after a miserable and long day on school. Filled with anxiety and bullying. When I finally arrived home I noticed my boyfriend wasn't home. I opend my front door and called him, he didn't pick up. Knowing he almost never picked up I sat down behind my desk and turned on my computer to play some 'relaxing' Minecraft. It took some time before it was finally done. I logged into Cubecraft and checked which of my friends were only. Not many, as usually. I messaged my only online friend and asked if he was intressted in some duels. He replied that he was play the new seasonal game Ender. Not knowing what else to play I also joined a game. I played a few games when I got hungery. I got up and looked in my fridge. While I was looking for some food I got a call. I walked up to my phone and answered it, it was my boyfriend. He sounded in pain and out of breath. ''Don't play the game'' he whispered ''It's not just a game, it's real.'' He added. ''What are you talking about? What game? What's going on, where are you?'' I asked anxiously. ''The new Ender game. Do. Not. Play. It. It'll come crawling out of the screen and haunt you. Please. I'm begging you, don't play it. I can't handle the thought of anything bad happen to you, Chloe. I love you too much for that.'' He responded. Before I could say anything I heared a loud scream, and then the line went dead. I looked over to my screen and not even a second later the screen went black. Creeped out I walked over and tried to see what was wrong with it but before I got the time my lights started to flicker. I felt something grabbing my arm. I turned around and saw a long black monster with purple eyes. I screamed and tried to run. He was stronger then I was. Luckily I was close enough to my kitchen and dragged myself to my kitchen countertop and tried to find a knife. The monster tried to pull me away from the knifes but was too late. I cut off it's long and slimy hand that was holding me. It made a werid noise and I think it was his way of screaming of pain. I ran upstair to my bedroom and looked the door, and hid in my closet. I grabbed for my phone but it wasn't working. Nothing was. I was trapped, there was no way out for me. I heared it crawling upstairs and looking through the rooms. Fast I tried to find something to hit it with if it found me.. Nothing.. When he arrived at the bedroom it went straight to my closet. Slowly it opend the closet doors and when I was face to face with it, he fell down on the floor. I looked in shook at it laying there in pain and then up. It was my boyfriend. ''Logan...'' I ran into his arms and holded him thightly. I looked once back at the monster and it was bleeding purple blood. Then all of the lights popped back on. It was defeated. Finally. I pulled out my phone, and called 911. Never playing the game, I am my boyfriend were both save and well and never looked back at the horrible incident that happend on October 31st 2018..

(I am sorry I dissapointed everyone with this horrible story.)

giphy (4).gif

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hi, this is my horror story for this competition. It's about the seasonal game 'ENDER', and about how it was created. Have fun reading my story!

My story: (Yay no horror fonts available)

THE ENDER

Prologue
Long ago, there was an ordinary guy called 'Steven'. He went to a school and was just like everyone else, but there were just a few differences: Steven could teleport and he was very good at hiding things. His classmates thought he was a real creep and they didn't trust him at all. At first, Steven was just a happy guy, but one day, his classmates started to bully him. Only because he had the special ability to teleport to places, and because he liked to play MineCraft. They swore at him and they kicked him, when he came out of the toilet. Steven came home with a broken nose, and his mother asked him what happened. Steven told his mom that he fell off his bike, which caused his nose to break. His mother wanted him to see a doctor, but he didn't want to. He loved to play MineCraft, and his favourite server was CubeCraft, and he totally loved the Halloween updates the server released. He also had some online friends to play with. At first, they were quite nice towards Steven, and Steven started to like the online world more than the real world. However, some of his friends became really toxic and swore after every death. They also swore at Steven. At a certain day, he removed every friend he had from his friends list. Though he still liked CubeCraft, so he kept playing the server. But, every time when he met his former 'friends', they bullied him and they swore at him, for not being a real friend, for being depressive and for being a bad person. They also told him he had no friends, not online nor in real life. At first, he didn't care, but they continued until he swore back. Steven got a permanent mute by a member of the staff team, becausea user reported Steven to the staff team. He couldn't leave Cube, since it was the only place he still had. He had no real friends and couldn't find any, so despite his mute he kept being online. He even bought a rank. However, his ex-friends kept bullying him, but the worst thing was that steven couldn't reply, because he was muted. The comments they made were horrible, and there was no one who reported them. Despite his self confidence, the comments really hurted them a lot, and he started thinking about himself. "What if they are right?" "What if I am a real horrible person, and they aren't?". After 2 years of constantly being bullied by either his classmates and his online friends, it was enough. He used his teleportation skills to teleport to his bullies and murdered them all. He used their blood to write some messages on the wall. He was done with his life, so he commited suicide. The Ender was born.

The first chapter
Just a few days after Steven commited suicide, weird things happened on the school. It started with the lights which turned on and off without a reason, but the teachers thought it had something to do with the electicity; The building was very old. It was in need of a huge renovation. 2 weeks after the incident, other scary things started to happen. Computers turned on and off, doors started to creak and in the toilet of the school -the place where he had been bullied-, the water-closets started to flush, and the water taps started to flow water without someone touching it. "Weird", the head teacher said, "Let's ask a plumber to check those things out". The plumber came, but after only 15 minutes of checking he ran out of the building, got into his car and drove away. Everybody was sure that he had seen something scary, horrible, or spooky. Then, weeks papssed without weird things. Then, the computers suddenly started to launch MineCraft, over and over! The teachers went mad and they decided to ban every computer from the school. After that, students and teachers of the school started to hear screams, so students went to other schools and teachers resigned. On the 31st of October, the cause of all these problems showed himself to the head teacher. It was Steven. The head teacher didn't do anything to stop the bullies from bullying Steven, so he was the main responsible. The head teacher was very busy with business-related things, so at first, he didn't notice Steven. Then, the lights turned off and even the cigarette the head teacher smoked was extinguished. The day after, the remaining teachers found the head teacher in his office. He was dead.

The second chapter
Despite the head teacher being dead, there had to be someone who replaced him. The teachers had a meeting and they concluded that the new head teacher should be someone with a lot of experience. It was Norman, the oldest teacher, who got the promotion. Only 2 weeks after Norman got promoted, he started to get nightmares about a very tall, black creature with purple eyes. The people reading this would think: "Hey, that's the Ender!", but an old man doesn't know anything about those newfangled things called 'video games'. He thought it depended on the strange events of the last few months, so he did nothing about it. That was a huge mistake. He went crazy because of the nightmares and trusted no one. He was brought to a mashouse far away from the school, and the poor, old man spent his last days as a madman, in a house with other insane people. While the teachers didn't trust the school, they still wanted to work and they wanted to earn money, so they promoted another teacher. This person had another destiny: He was forced to play MineCraft until he died. Like I've said, the teachers didn't trust the school, so they closed it. For good. Although every computer had been banned from the school, there was 1 left: The computer of the head teacher. Steven loved playing MineCraft when he was still alive, so he turned on the computer and played his old favourite game again. He managed to get into the CubeCraft server, and he started to like it. Especially because the server was updated to a halloween-themed server. He had a great time on the server and found every pumkin in no time. Then, he noticed a game he hadn't seen yet. Its name was '????'. Steven thought, "What if I try to play that game? I see no npc, but maybe it's hidden?", so he tried to play it, but he couldn't, because there was no npc, as he had seen. "I must do something about that!", he thought, and he transformed into a MineCraft player. Yes, he was inside of the computer! He transformed the server into a horrible place with only one game: "????". It couldn't even be played, so many players left and never returned.

The third chapter
After a while, Steven managed to create his very own game without a name. Steven built the school and the garden in MineCraft, to make it seem extra creepy. Players who clicked the npc transformed into a MineCraft player, just like Steven did. Yes, they were inside of their computers too! THose players had one thing in common: They all bullied players in game, and in real life.Since only one game could be played, they tried out that one game. They didn't even think about getting out of their computer, or about their families which could be worried about them. They were like.. hypnotized. They were literally forced to play that game, so they joined. Once there, they had to search for papers, hidden by Steven. The participants did get some hints, though. They were told that the papers were hidden in the school and in the garden, that they had to seek 20 papers within 60 minutes, and that if they didn't make it, they could be punished, and that they would get a torch, with a certain durability. If the torch extinguished, very bad things would happen to all of the participants. The game started and the players started to seek the papers. After only 10 minutes of seeking, the first torch stopped burning. The players lost 2 hitpoints because of the Ender (Steven wanted the participants to call him 'The Ender') smashing them to the ground. This game was not just a game, this was a game about life or death! A player managed to find 6 papers, but the ender knocked them out and dragged them to the basement, and locked them up in a cage. Another player was also finding a lot of pages, but drowned in a pool. Another player was hanged by the Ender, and another was hung by the Ender. The Ender kept killing everyone until only one player was left. If the 20 pages would be found, a book would be created and everybody could get outside of their computer again. If they wouldn't be found, the Ender would kill every participant. The name of the last one alive was 'Jackie' and she had to seek for only 1 page. 19 of the 20 pages were found by the other players already. In real life, Jackie had no self confidence, and bullied others to be part of a group of so-called 'cool guys'. The same happened online. She looked everywhere, and there were only 5 minutes left. The pressure on her shoulders was immense. She only had 1 hitpoint left, so she really had to be careful. Only one action by the Ender could mean her death. Eventually, she found the last paper under a desk in the room of the heaed teacher. There, she had to read every paper. It was the story about Steven being bullied, and lastly killing himself. Jackie was very happy because she had won, and celebrated her win with the other participants, who spawned next to her after she had created the book using the papers. Then, the Ender killed Jackie. She didn't understand the message. The only reason why the Ender brought those bullies together was because they had to learn of their mistakes, and they had to say sorry to the poor kids they bullied. To prevent those kids from commiting suicide, or to prevent them from harming their selves. Or even to make them love their selves again. To make them get more self confidence. The rest of the participants could go, under one condition: They had to say sorry to the kids they bullied.

This was my story.

THE END(ER)

For those who hadn't noticed: This story is not only a story you can read, but it also has a message: Stop bullying, and just have fun with each other! You can't be friends with everyone, but make sure to harm no one!

Thanks for reading and have a great day,
~Remi

This is an amazing story, really :eek: !!!
I simply loved it !! :eek:

It might just be me, but always when I see a very long text, I don't want to read the whole text (ik, the laziness is real xD ), but I do want to know what information is in the text (what the text is about), so I figured out a way to know what the text is about without having to read it:
you can let the internet read it for you !! :D

I googled a site and I found one, so I was thinking: "I'll drop the link in this thread, so other people can use this 'technique' as well, if they want to".
Link: https://www.naturalreaders.com/online/

Okay, that's it xD

Again, GREAT job, Remi :O !!

(Don't go comment things like: "Stop being lazy, stories are ment to be read!" or "Really? Just read, lmao" because this also can just win you some time (e.g. if you want to 'read' more than one story...
(unless you can read at the speed of light or something... xD ))
Also: this is just for the people who want to use it, nobody is obligated or something...

Last edited:
Reactions: zRinne and remio
D

Deleted member 59979

The Ender
Hayden braced herself as she gently nudged open the door. Taking a deep breath, she pushed it fully open and looked in. Nothing. She sighed and began to scour the rooms for any pages that could be hidden. After a few seconds of looking she spotted one on the wall. It read “NO NO NO NO NO NO”. She grabbed it and shoved it into her pocket, trying not to think about the meaning behind it. Without thinking too hard, she moved on to the next room. This was only the first page, out of the 20 that they had to collect. She knew that if she messed up in that time, she would die. If she took to long, she would die. If she looked at him, she would die. Him. He was the one everyone feared.
Loud rustles cut through the silence of the mansion as Hayden collected yet another page. So far, they had collected a total of 13 pages with 7 more to go. In that time a total of 3 people were gone. Not just gone. Killed. Hayden stopped for a second and leaned onto the wall, her breathing light and laboured. She was having a panic attack. Her vision went dark and cloudy, and a she felt a tightness in her chest as she began to stop breathing. The ground fell under her as she fell into unconsciousness.
Hayden groaned as she gradually woke up. There was a massive purple bruise on her temple from where she had fallen and hit the floor. It stung but was nothing compared to what she had been through before. Slowly, she got up and looked ahead. Instantly she froze. He was there. Her throat constricted, and she fell to the floor, dead.
“Awh I lost again” Hayden said. It was ger 145th game of Ender and so far, she only had 51 wins. This time the ender had ended up killing her before they collected all the pages.
“Oh well. I’ve got to sleep now anyway. I can go play some more Cube later.”

Ty to warriors for proof reading it

D

Deleted member 59979

So as a second entry,

Yes its not a straight up story but there is a story in the lyrics.
There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the places where I was born

Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah

There was a time, I met a girl of a different kind
We ruled the world,
Thought I'll never lose her out of sight
We were so young

I think of her now and then
I still hear the songs, reminding me of a friend

Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah

- There was a time, I used to look on the ender top 5
- As a new player, I was a noob I had only one win
- These days are sparse, its only here for 6 more days
- I hear the tales from the people who are top 10

- Upon the map across the clear room
- That’s where I found my first new page
- I still remember how it all changed
- The leader said
- Keep on going, keep on going newbie
- There’s a place on the leaderboard
- Keep on going, keep on going now, yeah

- There was a time, met a player of a different kind
- We found the pages
- Thought I’ll never lose him in this maze
- We were so young

- I think of him now and then
- I still see the page count, reminding me I can win

- Upon the map across the clear room
- That’s where I found my first new page
- I still remember how it all changed
- The leader said

- Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
- Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
- Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

- Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
- Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
- Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah

Its based on Swedish House Mafia's "Don't You Worry Child"
The official music video can be found at

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
HALLOWE’EN STORY

Once upon a time, there was a young boy called Jackson. Jackson lived with his granny because his parents lived far away. Jackson didn’t care. He went on his granny’s computer, downloaded Minecraft and he played on his favourite server, CubeCraft. He loved it so much because the staff gave him so much treats! Also, they didn’t eat his head off, yet. He saw he had a Hallowe’en cubelet, but he forgot how to open it. He went over to the chest rewards to collect his rewards. He watched a few videos of how to open Hallowe’en cubelets and eventually found how to open them. He got mythical win effect. Just that very second, his granny came in, all dressed up as a spooky mummie. Jackson had a CubeCraft costume because he loved CubeCraft so much!
Then he went trick-or-treating. It was spooktacular! He finished trick-or-treating and counted his treats. 1,2,3,4,5,6 and so on. He counted 167. Little did poor little Jackson know, he was about to get jump-scared. “AHHHHH” he screaled. He took off the mask, and who was it? His mother! He didn’t see her for about two years! He was over-the-moon and started crying on the spot. His granny was also tearing up. Not in sadness, but in excitement! The day after he went on cubecraft again.

THE END

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
EDIT: I do know that this isn't Cubecraft related, but I don't mind it, I don't need to win, I just want to share a Halloween story ^-^

Try reading this with a short but quite fast rhythm

Boo
Said the ghost
In the house
On the bed
At the time
Of a crime
It was fine
He is dead
His hair red
He cant get
His mate yet
They had a bet
A bet about crime
He followed a red line
|
|
|

|
You are soon mine
Hears “boo” in real life...

Last edited:

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
View attachment 149055

giphy.gif

"Let the world burn through you. Throw the prism light, white hot, on paper.”
—Ray Bradbury

Ween my storytellers!
Yes, you might think that was a weird way to greet someone but !

I'm leaving it to you guys to put the HALLO in WEEN.

Welcome to the official CubeCraft Games Halloween Story Competition!
If you have a spooky story or terrifying tale to tell, post it here! You just might win a spook-tacular prize!

tumblr_nsbo2nPupG1tl8p9uo1_500.gif

Prizes
1st: Rank-up
2nd: 3 Halloween Cubelets

Rules
The rules of the story competition are as follows:
- Your story must be 100% original. No stealing! Parodies are allowed.
- Keep your story appropriate. Think of all the little trick-or-treaters!
- Your story must have something to do with both CubeCraft and Halloween/horror in general.
- Bonus points for the creative zombies! Make your story a song, edit a video together, or even make
an interactive fiction game!
(what Tacosbefriends did for example)
- If your story is too long to post here, you can either upload it to pastebin and provide a link.

The deadline for submissions is November 1st! Get your hands pumped up and ready lil' pumpkings & pumpqueens.

giphy.gif
if I have time I will work on this with a friend. I'm good at things like this, so I hope I'm on time and I'd like to win a prize!

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Thank you to all the participants, I understand it was a little late on my part but the results will be announced this weekend, so please stay tuned!
The spooks from all these stories have caught up to me and I had to hide under my blanket fort for a couple of days before exposing myself to the sun again.
That's how much your stories have impacted me.
Even though the competitions have ended, remember that your creativity never stops!
tumblr_inline_p8jnm6GQf21so0coz_100.gif

Again, it was fun reading/listening to what masterpiece you've made.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
if I have time I will work on this with a friend. I'm good at things like this, so I hope I'm on time and I'd like to win a prize!

It was a little unfortunate that you did not make it to the Halloween competition but I look forward to your future participation, since Christmas is coming up soon, perhaps we will see you there!
tumblr_inline_p8jnm64gCQ1so0coz_100.gif

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Thank you for waiting !
The long awaited winners are..

1st Place : @Luna // Foxic (they/them)
2nd Place: @RemiTheSheep
You will both be contacted shortly so be sure to check out your inbox.​

Thank you everyone who participated in this spookfestic story telling competition !
Your stories were just as amazing, I look forward to your future participation
tumblr_inline_mm2wb4nsZ71qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom