Status
Not open for further replies.

WqreWqlf

May 10, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I purchased the Halloween Bundle 1hr ago and havent received my items. Would a staff member be able to help me out and add them for me. I would of posted this to the Bugs section but it kept saying error. Thanks.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi! If you believe there is a problem with the purchase of your product and you have not received anything after the estimated time please contact this email: sales@cubecraft.net remember to always use your purchase ID and other important information received in your mail when he made the purchase.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I started a conversation with you, please check what I asked you there because I think it may be the solution of your problem.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I bought it. Where it says money. Not coins.
I think that is exactly where your problem comes from. After clicking on the "money" button which is next to the coins one, you are purchasing coins, not the Halloween Bundle. Go and click on this button now and I am almost 100% sure that you will receive the Halloween Bundle immediately.
45227986_114520486135332_5798597889919811584_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom