Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which health type is the best?

• Total voters

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Hey, so whenever I play eggwars on Java edition, I notice a lot of people tend to vote for half health. Is there a reason people prefer it over normal and triple health? Personally, I prefer normal health + overpowered items.

I can understand it making the game a bit quicker/or easier, but sometimes it can be kind of annoying. What do you guys think? Half health can change a lot of people's playstyles, so it is an interesting mode.

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Triple is just weird and takes too long ... you don’t need armour to win the game with triple health you can just punch everyone in the void.
Normal still takes too long and if you have golden apples, you have too much time to eat them and fights just become, who has the most apples.
Half on the contrary, even with apples a good placed combo will kill the player no matter what ( not including notches)
So ye, I like half the most!

Reactions: henryk

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Triple is just weird and takes too long ... you don’t need armour to win the game with triple health you can just punch everyone in the void.
Normal still takes too long and if you have golden apples, you have too much time to eat them and fights just become, who has the most apples.
Half on the contrary, even with apples a good placed combo will kill the player no matter what ( not including notches)
So ye, I like half the most!
That makes sense, I can see where you’re coming from with it. Though as a mainly Bedrock player, it took me a while to get used to the nearly-constant half health on Java lol.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I vote OP Half when I play because I don't want the fights to take too long. I have an aggressive playstyle and having to spend time killing players when I could be breaking their egg just isn't how I play. Half health with OP items is the perfect fit for me, more resource efficiencey to rush quickly and less time to kill players. People do perfer heir own playstyle and gametype though and I can respect that. (unless hardcore... ew)

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I vote Overpowered simply to rush quicker. So in late games when everyone has full iron/diamond and 83 notch apples games take way too long to finish. That’s why I vote half health.
Less HP = Quicker battles
That means I can rush people and still get some fun kills in late games. In half health you can actually kill someone faster than a Notch heals, if you get crits and time it right. Making Notch’s a little less OP is a great thing with half, and it also makes rushing easier

D

Deleted member 466388

Where is double health :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I vote OP Half when I play because I don't want the fights to take too long. I have an aggressive playstyle and having to spend time killing players when I could be breaking their egg just isn't how I play. Half health with OP items is the perfect fit for me, more resource efficiencey to rush quickly and less time to kill players.
This is what I've seen 90% of people do, I didn't like it at first but I'm a fan now!

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I always vote half health because I like short fights. Triple health is terrible. Fights take ages and ages.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
personally i think that half health is the best i always vote health because other than that the fights take too long like even when i am in an Eggwars game in the game mode would be normal i just quit the game an join anther map of eggwars

Rockfps.

Oct 12, 2016
www.youtube.com
I vote Overpowered simply to rush quicker. So in late games when everyone has full iron/diamond and 83 notch apples games take way too long to finish. That’s why I vote half health.
That means I can rush people and still get some fun kills in late games. In half health you can actually kill someone faster than a Notch heals, if you get crits and time it right. Making Notch’s a little less OP is a great thing with half, and it also makes rushing easier

exactly!

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Yeah, fights usually take ages on normal health. I've been in games of Eggwars for nearly an hour before.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Half health is cool tbh, It ends the game quickly and the player may not run if he respawns, it's also useful against campers for fall damage.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
This is completely false information. In fact, as long as the opponent only has a sharp 2 diamond sword instead of a sharp 5, you can survive on leather armour and notches just fine. Comfortably actually. I have beaten teams of full iron where I have only used notches and sets of leather.
Of course notches + normal health is harder, but to say that you can kill people faster than a notch heals in half health? Completely false.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
This is completely false information. In fact, as long as the opponent only has a sharp 2 diamond sword instead of a sharp 5, you can survive on leather armour and notches just fine. Comfortably actually. I have beaten teams of full iron where I have only used notches and sets of leather.
Of course notches + normal health is harder, but to say that you can kill people faster than a notch heals in half health? Completely false.
It's almost as if you've never played the game.As long as you have a sharpness V sword you can kill someone who has full iron and has eaten a notch apple. I've done it (while using LabyMod to see their HP).

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
It is very easy to out damage a notch healing if you get one decent crit combo with a sharp 2.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
You might want to check your research, perhaps you didn’t get max amount of crits
Even if a player is backed into a corner, as long as they keep gappling to refresh the absorption provided by a notch, even a sharp 5 will not kill players in chain armour or above. Yes, that is the case even if they are critting at the highest possible rate.
I have tested this multiple times, however if you are still in doubt, feel free to contact me and I will personally show you that you are indeed slightly wrong in this situation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom