Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which health type is the best?

• Total voters

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like half healthy because I'm a rusher and it's easier to kill a player who has less health. Normale mode is fine but takes a little more time. What I don't like is double and even triple health player can easily regen bye eating steak or golden apples. You have to destroy there armour before you can kill them and then you still have the rest of the team to kill.

Reactions: henryk

FiIipe

Mar 15, 2020
Portugal
It depends of Minecraft version. I prefer Normal Health and Overpowered Items at 1.8 version, because it makes the game more funny and competetive. At 1.9 I prefer Half Health and Overpowered items.

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
I prefer half health because it fits better in my and my teammates play style. A half health gamemode offers a fast an intense gameplay. You have to think twice before going in a fight and it is often more open who wins. Something really annoying for me is overpowered and triple health. With this combination you need to go on knockback otherwise a game will last for eternity.

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
I think normal health is the best mode. If you get attacked with half health you already lost so much lives, you can hardly get your opponent. In the normal health gamemode you still have a chance because it takes longer to get killed, you can run, take a gapple or fight back and maybe have the chance to combo you opponent. With half health you are basicly screwed.

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
It depends of Minecraft version. I prefer Normal Health and Overpowered Items at 1.8 version, because it makes the game more funny and competetive. At 1.9 I prefer Half Health and Overpowered items.
That is true, in 1.9 it can be annoying to have long fights.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Personaly, the game should be balanced :
# If you have normal items, you should have normal health.
# If you have op items, you should have half health.​
Double/Triple/Hardcore is trash at all and a little bit of players use them.

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Half health is the easiest for people trying to get a lot of wins, because fights take less time so the games last shorter. Normal is just normal to vote(duh) and triple is voted by absolute maniacs, just like hardcore mode. These 2 things are mostly voted by trolls, because the games will take way too long.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
It's almost as if you've never played the game.As long as you have a sharpness V sword you can kill someone who has full iron and has eaten a notch apple. I've done it (while using LabyMod to see their HP).
It's almost as if you've never played the game.As long as you have a sharpness V sword you can kill someone who has full iron and has eaten a notch apple. I've done it (while using LabyMod to see their HP).
This is not true if they gapple correctly to refresh the notch apple's absorption.

It doesnt matter what you people say unless you show some video evidence

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Euh.. Eating an enchanted apple doesn't make a player immortal and with normal golden apples you can indeed refresh the enchanted apples hearts. These are simple facts that don't need to have video evidence.You could even test them out yourself :)
I’m not the one who made those assertions so the onus is not on me to prove all that. Those are their claims :confused1:

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I’m not the one who made those assertions so the onus is not on me to prove all that. Those are their claims :confused1:

This isn't rocket science and neither are they making weird or bold claims.

Enchanted apples don't make your immortal. Don't believe it? Here is the proof: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Golden_Apple

Golden apples refresh the absorption hearts. Don't believe it..? Here is the proof:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Even if a player is backed into a corner, as long as they keep gappling to refresh the absorption provided by a notch, even a sharp 5 will not kill players in chain armour or above. Yes, that is the case even if they are critting at the highest possible rate.
I have tested this multiple times, however if you are still in doubt, feel free to contact me and I will personally show you that you are indeed slightly wrong in this situation.
@Sprout Thanks I didn’t ask for that, I asked for this ^^^ I’ve boldened the questionable statement. I’m not saying he’s wrong in any capacity. It’s just that such statements need video backing to be considered.

I am well aware enchanted golden apples dont make you immortal and that absorption hearts are refreshed.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
@Sprout Thanks I didn’t ask for that, I asked for this ^^^ I’ve boldened the questionable statement. I’m not saying he’s wrong in any capacity. It’s just that such statements need video backing to be considered.

I am well aware enchanted golden apples dont make you immortal and that absorption hearts are refreshed.
It is not easy to get this recorded because for whatever reason, cubecraft's regen (from saturation), armour values and sword values are in a different combination compared to vanilla 1.9 or 1.12.2 or any vanilla version really.
I could join a game but it would be hard to find someone who is willing to test.
If you would like me to prove this to you then I am willing to do it in a solo eggwars game, providing that you do not cross-team with me.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
It is not easy to get this recorded because for whatever reason, cubecraft's regen (from saturation), armour values and sword values are in a different combination compared to vanilla 1.9 or 1.12.2 or any vanilla version really.
I could join a game but it would be hard to find someone who is willing to test.
If you would like me to prove this to you then I am willing to do it in a solo eggwars game, providing that you do not cross-team with me.
No, no thats alright. I dont care about gapples all that much

ArcherXCII

Nov 11, 2019
Hey, so whenever I play eggwars on Java edition, I notice a lot of people tend to vote for half health. Is there a reason people prefer it over normal and triple health? Personally, I prefer normal health + overpowered items.

I can understand it making the game a bit quicker/or easier, but sometimes it can be kind of annoying. What do you guys think? Half health can change a lot of people's playstyles, so it is an interesting mode.

I am not keen on the half health either, it completely put me off the Java version, I go on bedrock instead, The health on hardcore mode can be just as annoying but I still choose it because of the golden apples can heal, downside is if your at full health while using one it cuts health to half to regen

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom