Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hai, my name is AnimalTamer, which originally came from the fact that people would call me an animal whisperer and changed to this term since I did not like the term whisperer so much. I have been on Cube for a little over a year now as Chunk merged with Cube. My original location was Chunk though (yay Chunkies) but now I absolutely love Cube. I have been an emerald rank for a short while, maybe a few months or so. I will most commonly be found in Eggwars as I absolutely love that game, though will jump around to other games as well whenever I feel like having a change. I have grown to adore every aspect of Cubecraft, as well as the forums community.

Outside of cube life I love to do various artistic things including writing stories, singing, playing guitar and so forth. I enjoy adventures and spontaneous activities as well.

I tend to be rather shy and quite in voice when first talking to me, but after wards I get to be this crazy goofball that tends to not be quiet xD. Either way, I cannot wait to continue to get acquainted with everyone here. I will be in various lobbies, so please do say hi and I will try to message you back. :)

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hai, my name is AnimalTamer, which originally came from the fact that people would call me an animal whisperer and changed to this term since I did not like the term whisperer so much. I have been on Cube for a little over a year now as Chunk merged with Cube. My original location was Chunk though (yay Chunkies) but now I absolutely love Cube. I have been an emerald rank for a short while, maybe a few months or so. I will most commonly be found in Eggwars as I absolutely love that game, though will jump around to other games as well whenever I feel like having a change. I have grown to adore every aspect of Cubecraft, as well as the forums community.

Outside of cube life I love to do various artistic things including writing stories, singing, playing guitar and so forth. I enjoy adventures and spontaneous activities as well.

I tend to be rather shy and quite in voice when first talking to me, but after wards I get to be this crazy goofball that tends to not be quite xD. Either way, I cannot wait to continue to get acquainted with everyone here. I will be in various lobbies, so please do say hi and I will try to message you back. :)
HI animal awesome dude lets play some day XD :):););)

Reactions: AnimalTamer1

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

I tend to be rather shy and quite in voice when first talking to me, but after wards I get to be this crazy goofball that tends to not be quite xD. Either way, I cannot wait to continue to get acquainted with everyone here. I will be in various lobbies, so please do say hi and I will try to message you back. :)
Woah, your activity in real life sounds too fun!
Welcome to CCGN forums (although you're not really new here xD),I hope you get along with a lot of people and share your ideas as well as having fun while staying on this server :P

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Woah, your activity in real life sounds too fun!
Welcome to CCGN forums (although you're not really new here xD),I hope you get along with a lot of people and share your ideas as well as having fun while staying on this server :p
Haha my life can be entertaining or very mellow xD depends on the day I am having.
Thank you for the welcome ^-^ so far I have, hope the same for you (:

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
:eek:
HI ANIMAL!!!! YOU ARE COOL!!

<3
Hi Animal meowmeow! :3

HI dude:)

Hey there animal meow :)!
Your awesome (<o/) <3

Hai all ^-^ <3 thanks for the kind words and sure Leo, find me around or message me here and we can try to play!

I play drums! What shall our band be called?!

Haha yes we should be Animalsbefriends :p nah okie idk xD

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
You play guitar???!! I do too, but kinda badly since i quit writing and playing music for a few months now. But after 10 years of being a musician, it's time for a break or to find something else :) (or not, i don't know:D )

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
You play guitar???!! I do too, but kinda badly since i quit writing and playing music for a few months now. But after 10 years of being a musician, it's time for a break or to find something else :) (or not, i don't know:D )
Oh wow! That is awesome that you did that, but ya a break is always nice. You should keep it up as a hobby though if you truly enjoyed it ^-^

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
I play drums! What shall our band be called?!
The Taco-wolf.
Q-Ec_vt3.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom