Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MasterSkyline

Jan 24, 2017
Every game of eggwars I've been playing in for the past month or so, there have been at least one group of people accusing me and friends of hacking. Not only this they add threats and offensive language generally and it's really quite annoying.

Any other server I go on communities are quite accepting of moderately decent pvp, but here the instant reaction is 'I'm recording everyone report him'. Then they add some preposterous reason on the end.

My last game today in fact three players in particular all started hackusating and making threats about how they're recording.
Something needs to be implemented to prevent this toxicity. I won't mention any names however it is incredibly tempting.

~Skyline.

Yautja_

Feb 3, 2017
I've got the same problem, I guess the best is to ignore them and take it as a compliment :)
Once I left one hakusator to the end, killed him, got his egg and then talked to him giving him some PvP tips XD brilliant game.
The problem is that most of the hakusators are quite young and even tho they might be 'good' for cubecraft standards they won't be better than someone with more PvP experience on other servers.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

MasterSkyline

Jan 24, 2017
Yeah I just think the issue is if you get a few every game and they all put in reports it could get you punishments.. Then again blindly accusing wouldn't get people anywhere I suppose.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Every game of eggwars I've been playing in for the past month or so, there have been at least one group of people accusing me and friends of hacking. Not only this they add threats and offensive language generally and it's really quite annoying.

Any other server I go on communities are quite accepting of moderately decent pvp, but here the instant reaction is 'I'm recording everyone report him'. Then they add some preposterous reason on the end.

My last game today in fact three players in particular all started hackusating and making threats about how they're recording.
Something needs to be implemented to prevent this toxicity. I won't mention any names however it is incredibly tempting.

~Skyline.
Sadly, there isn't a way for staff to fix this. Plus, you should take it as a complement. If someone takes their time to record you, edit the video, and post it on Youtube, then you my friend have a lot of skill to be compared to a hacker. The best thing to do is to just say "K" or something that shows you just don't care because that's exactly how you should treat these type of situations. If you aren't hacking, then you have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: AgentSixP and Deeds
Nov 5, 2016
I can relate to you so much man. Literally any guy i kill, i get hackusated saying "wow you are only good with hacks or" "toggle them off" or "recorded" I killed someone in full iron and i head leather and they said they were recording and going to upload it.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Don't get so butthurt over the chat man. If you aren't hacking you have nothing to worry about. Just say "lol you're just bad" and move on.

ItsTimmyy_

Apr 18, 2017
I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. Instead, you can take it as a compliment when someone accuses you of hacking. Just ignore them and do not retaliate since they only want your attention. If it gets to the point where people are starting to be disrespectful and swearing in the chat, you can actually take a screenshot of them and report them here. That will put an end to their toxicity.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Don't worry, most hackusations come from EggWars since most of the YouTubers with kid-friendly content attract kids to the server, who aren't as good at PvP. This is the pure form of saltiness so the best thing to do is to just ignore.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom