Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I'm certain she was hacking when she killed me, her strafing was so quick it had to be speed hacks. But I want to know if she's hacking at all in the video I have, bc I couldn't tell and I don't want to risk getting banned just bc she wasn't hacking and I reported her. So could someone plz clarify if she is hacking?
Btw I'm not sure if this is in the right forum. If it isn't plz move it.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Oh, this player has hacked in the past, and was never caught for it. She does get some fishy hits when I play with her, especially since she usually hits from a distance. But I dunno, she looks legit in this video. I know that she gets good ping.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I'm certain she was hacking when she killed me, her strafing was so quick it had to be speed hacks. But I want to know if she's hacking at all in the video I have, bc I couldn't tell and I don't want to risk getting banned just bc she wasn't hacking and I reported her. So could someone plz clarify if she is hacking?
Btw I'm not sure if this is in the right forum. If it isn't plz move it.
I don't really think that player is hacking, because I did PvP with the player a lot, and didn't seem like they were hacking.

Thank you. :)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Sorry, you report is probably gonna get denied. This is not the right place to share a report, u can share report here with video evidence: https://reports.cubecraft.net
Thanks keep this in mind next time you record a hacker.

Thanks - Denis
Please report here at reports.cubecraft.net. Thank you for trying to make Cubecraft a better place! @Diogo @LanceDaniels @Unipotato request lock?
I wasn't reporting. I was asking for clarification if she's hacking.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
She didn't hack, because if she had kill aura she would hit other players on the same range. She also don't hit players without looking to them, like if you have kill aura you hit players in your back, she didn't.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
please report her here if you think she's hacking This is not the right place to share a report
Again, this is not a report, I'm asking others for confirmation whether she's hacking or not. I don't want to report her without being 100% sure the video shows proof of her hacking bc I read the rules and it said false reporting is bannable.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Again, this is not a report, I'm asking others for confirmation whether she's hacking or not. I don't want to report her without being 100% sure the video shows proof of her hacking bc I read the rules and it said false reporting is bannable.

Well, this isn't false reporting. It's not like you hopped on an alt and faked your report.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I don't see kill aura hacking in this, however, I believe the person has speed hacks.
From 0:40-0:45, watch the player when moving from side to side.
It looks like she has the speed of someone sprinting forward.
Look at it again from the 1:04-1:09 mark when she moves sideways.
Looks a bit quick for someone moving sideways.
From my perspective, I see strafing speed hacks, tell me what you think.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It looked pretty legit in the video. I don't think she was hacking and I couldn't see much speed from her in the video either. Though, some parts where she moves side ways does look a bit suspicious, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you. But, if you are reporting her, then good luck ;)!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I don't see kill aura hacking in this, however, I believe the person has speed hacks.
From 0:40-0:45, watch the player when moving from side to side.
It looks like she has the speed of someone sprinting forward.
Look at it again from the 1:04-1:09 mark when she moves sideways.
Looks a bit quick for someone moving sideways.
From my perspective, I see strafing speed hacks, tell me what you think.

I see nothing suspicious of that, that's literally just her tapping the a and a key for like 2 seconds. It looks like she's moving fast because her entire body moves. But nothing out of place.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I see nothing suspicious of that, that's literally just her tapping the a and a key for like 2 seconds. It looks like she's moving fast because her entire body moves. But nothing out of place.
It could be.
For now, @KoiYT , I think that you shouldn't report this.
If staff members are unsure about it, they'll most likely deny it.
@Unfearful (since you're good with hackers)

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I'd definitely say no.

If you are not sure about a player and you don't want to report him or her in the first place, you are always allowed to shoot me a PM on Discord to ask for clarification :)

~Locked this thread to prevent further messages and necro-posters

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Thaus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
Top Bottom