• no Hacks

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
He missed some times so I cant say Killaura...
Maybe HeadSnaps or Aimbot...
Because of the Speed it looks like Reach but Pretty sure it isn't
I would put this on Doubt...
Or he's toggling...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If I were you, I'd make the thread regardless. Staff will be able to judge of it is hacks or not, and if it's not they can deny the report. :)

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
I don't think so.
Killaura sometimes fails because of lag, I've encountered killaura laggers before.
If I were you, I'd make the thread regardless. Staff will be able to judge of it is hacks or not, and if it's not they can deny the report. :)
Its 50% hacks and 50% no hacks, thats what the comments are showing, then you're right, its better to report.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I'd say yes. A lot of hits from him were a bit suspecious.
Also, some hits he missed had that weird sound killaura hackers make 24/7.
You mean the punch sounds? Yeah, the ones they make from 8 meters away pretending killaura works from that distance or when they hit you while you're moving at 66 miles per hour. I mean he even spins like crazy at around the ending and manages to hit you.
Killaura sometimes fails because of lag, I've encountered killaura laggers before.

Its 50% hacks and 50% no hacks, thats what the comments are showing, then you're right, its better to report.
Actually the poll shows it's 90% hacks 10% not hacks.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
You mean the punch sounds? Yeah, the ones they make from 8 meters away pretending killaura works from that distance or when they hit you while you're moving at 66 miles per hour. I mean he even spins like crazy at around the ending and manages to hit you.

Actually the poll shows it's 90% hacks 10% not hacks.
Yeah your right XD
I don't really check the poll, because I didn't vote from before, so the poll only shows the results after I vote.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom