Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for editing out the important part of my argument, if he knew he had sub 20 ms he would of had to be using a mod to tell either on forge or laby, if he was using either they would of been denied.
I used to play a lot with him, also when I had LabyMod on (not in this clip, a long time ago) so I saw his ping, it was about 10-20ms and I think it didn't change

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
he is blatantly cheating so why he won't got banned? because he is lvl 90 obbi.
if it was a stone lvl 3 he was imediatly banned
Yes because they would assume it was an alt or a compromised account, trust me, the bias on CubeCraft is better than it was on MCSG.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
this boy is clearly using anti kb but doesn't get banned, I guess it's allowed now, have fun
LucaYoloSkills is a good friend of mine, and I'm shocked to see this. I contacted him and asked him about this. He said he was having lagg, but I don't know what to think though.. It didn't look like lagg in my opinion. I think the report got in fact denied because the name wasn't visible, or maybe because he was only hit once, and it could possibly be lagg.
Don't hate me for saying this, but I actually agree with the denying of the report :/

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
LucaYoloSkills is a good friend of mine, and I'm shocked to see this. I contacted him and asked him about this. He said he was having lagg, but I don't know what to think though.. It didn't look like lagg in my opinion. I think the report got in fact denied because the name wasn't visible, or maybe because he was only hit once, and it could possibly be lagg.
Don't hate me for saying this, but I actually agree with the denying of the report :/
Okay.. So you actually agree because you're his friend, right? You even say you don't believe it but still says he's legit? Smh

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
''Oh yeah Ariana Grande just stabbed somebody? Pff, she probably had a good reason for it!''

Keep in mind that the rank of a player has nothing to do with the chances of them getting banned (that's what they always say xd)
Yeah, that's what they say.. But is it actually true?

I do not agree because it's my friend, I made some clear arguments.
He's your friend, so you'll try and defend him and see all the points and reasons he wasn't hacking.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Ik weet het antwoord hij was zeker aan het hacken!
Als je goed keek naar de video werd hij geslagen hij bleef bouwen naar boven (Kan lagg zijn)
Maar als je verder kijkt zie je hem naar beneden vallen 180 graden gedraaid en ik ben zeker en heel zeker als je laggt
Dan zie je de spelers niet achter je dus het is zeker anti-kb! Ik zal het nog een beetje verduidelijken

1. LucaYoloSkills Word geslagen
Vervolgens
2. Blijft hij naar boven bouwen (Kan als je laggt)
Vervolgens...
3. Zie je hem naar beneden springen 180 graden gedraaid
als je ooit eens gelaggt hebt weet je dat iedereen still staat en het zou raar zijn
om te cleanen in die fight die op het moment bezig was tussen mega_toby en die andere player

Concliese YoloLucaSkills

Heeft wel degelijk hacks.

-SLAIM

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
''Oh yeah Ariana Grande just stabbed somebody? Pff, she probably had a good reason for it!''

Yeah, that's what they say.. But is it actually true?

He's your friend, so you'll try and defend him and see all the points and reasons he wasn't hacking.
I observed and watched the video again, and I know he'd be reading this, but I have to agree after seeing the video twice, he did NOT fell off after he got hit (delayed knockback or similair), so sorry friend ;s
Do your punishment, it'll be ok ;p

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
I observed and watched the video again, and I know he'd be reading this, but I have to agree after seeing the video twice, he did NOT fell off after he got hit (delayed knockback or similair), so sorry friend ;s
Okaay, everyone agrees he's hacking, can a mod ban him now?

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Kijk m'n vorig bericht daar zie je ook duidelijk uitgelegt waarom het niet legit is. (Beetje wiskunde aan de pas :P)

Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom