Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

M__Terry20__M

Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys. I invite you to leave down here tips to recognize hackers while playing. Some of the members usually play against hackers, they get killed and the game ends without them knowing they just lost unfairly. So lets help each other and leave a comment with tips that can help us know when we are facing a hacker.

My tip is: If you are fighting with a player that is hitting you without looking at you, then it may be a hacker. Remember there are many other facts that can affect the situation, such as lag or other things so you have to identify correctly if the other person is hacking or not. If it happens for more than 3 seconds then the probabilities increase a lot.

attas152

Sep 20, 2020
United Arab Emirate-Abu Dhabi
Hi guys. I invite you to leave down here tips to recognize hackers while playing. Some of the members usually play against hackers, they get killed and the game ends without them knowing they just lost unfairly. So lets help each other and leave a comment with tips that can help us know when we are facing a hacker.

My tip is: If you are fighting with a player that is hitting you without looking at you, then it may be a hacker. Remember there are many other facts that can affect the situation, such as lag or other things so you have to identify correctly if the other person is hacking or not. If it happens for more than 3 seconds then the probabilities increase a lot.

My friend this is reach and kill aura so you have to report him/her in
And you have to see the rules

Reactions: M__Terry20__M

Morncan-Cal

Aug 8, 2020
If they take no kb or if they seem to hit you as soon as they can hit you or if they seem to hit farther than you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom