Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

samjm2012

Mar 16, 2017
CubeCraft has become unplayable because of the immense amount of kids coming in with hacks and there is nothing anyone can do. Reporting won't stop more from coming in only literal immediate action will. I say that admins and others should be in games on the look out and it wouldn't be that hard as every game has them now. Sorry guys but it's impossible to play a game now because of the lack of protection against them.

L

Lepzi

At the moment cubecraft has Sentinel (anti cheat) and I think it is doing a great job and reporting does help you get rid of more hackers which make the server a lot better and more fun to play sure they wont stop coming but imagine how bad it would be if people didn't report.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
At the moment cubecraft has Sentinel (anti cheat) and I think it is doing a great job and reporting does help you get rid of more hackers which make the server a lot better and more fun to play sure they wont stop coming but imagine how bad it would be if people didn't report.
^^^
There are 2 things I still want to say.

1) Sentinel isn't active on 1.8, so if you play a lot of 1.8, you indeed face a lot of hackers. Just report them like he said above.

2) Incase you didn't knew, hackers don't get banned straight away. So if you play a game and you face a hacker, he won't get banned instantly. They will be added to a list, and after a certain amount of time, the people who are on that list get banned by Sentinel for using an illegal client.

L

Lepzi

^^^
There are 2 things I still want to say.

1) Sentinel isn't active on 1.8, so if you play a lot of 1.8, you indeed face a lot of hackers. Just report them like he said above.

2) Incase you didn't knew, hackers don't get banned straight away. So if you play a game and you face a hacker, he won't get banned instantly. They will be added to a list, and after a certain amount of time, the people who are on that list get banned by Sentinel for using an illegal client.
True but some hackers I have seen got banned from this, and I don't play 1.8 so I wouldn't know how many hackers their would be on there, but he could be talking about 1.9 not 1.8.

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
What do you think Sential is doing?! It is doing its job but it takes time! You have no patience man!

NO USE

Feb 3, 2016
And there arent alot of hackers around in any of my games so I dont know what you are talking about!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hellowwww.

Cubecraft’s developers have been working on a new and awesome anti-cheat! (It’s been released for 1.9 already but it will come to 1.8 very soon™) I can only recommend for you to wait for the anti-cheat to come out(If this is for 1.8). Of course, they have been working on it for a long time but that only says that when it fully comes out, we will all be really excited.

Meanwhile, you can help the community by reporting hackers and/or rule breakers! I’ll suggest you some good, free, and easy to use recording softwares! (If you use a Mac or any Apple produce just use QuickTime Player)

1. Bandicam - This is a good, free and easy to use recording software. Bandicam can get lag some people and leave a small watermark at the top center of your recording but it is good enough for anything that you’ll need. Here’s the link! https://www.bandicam.com/
  2. OBS - Free and open source software for video recording AND live streaming! Isn’t this awesome?! <3 https://obsproject.com/
  3. QuickTime Player - This recording software is for Mac users ONLY. You can look for QuickTime Player in your Spotlight Search on the top right corner of your screen, it has a magnifier glass as a sign. Then all you need to do is go to the top left corner of your screen, click “File” and “New Screen Recording” I know, right! So simple! <3 (QuickTime Player is installed as a default recording software in most Apple products)
Now I’ll start with easy steps into reporting any rule breaker.

1. Go to: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
  2. Log in or make an account. When you are making an account please read ALL your steps into making a new account.
  3. Once you have logged in into your account go to the top-middle right where it says “+ Create a new report”
  4. Do not look or make any changes in other boxes except the first one. In the first box, you’ll select what the offense (What rule did the rule breaker broke).
  5. Some offense will require video evidence/screenshots. You can choose any of these two, your choice. Also, some reports might also need you to warn the player, I’ll give you a link to all the warnings needed for different offense: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
[OPTIONAL] If you choose to report a player with video evidence, your evidence has to be uploaded to YouTube` to be accepted. If you have any trouble with uploading videos to YouTube just private message me and I’ll be pleased to help you. <3 https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=MLGSexyDoritos

1. You’ll have to set the language for some of your reports, this is very important due to the staff team has bilingual staff members. Meaning some of the staff members speak 2 languages and they are the only ones that can look at your report.
  2. Now you’ll need the username of the rule breaker! Easy step!
  3. [OPTIONAL] For this step all you need to do is add extra information about the report, only if you need to.
  4. Now all you need to do is click on the green button that says, “Report”. After this, you’ve reported a player! Well done! <3
If you did something wrong the page will give a message at the top saying what’s wrong.

If you have any questions feel free to private message me! I’m here to help everybody after all. That’s why I joined forums. ;O

I’m sure there is now not any further answers to this thread needed. <3

Reactions: _KTW_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
he never said what version he is in so he does still have a valid point
Incase you didn't knew, hackers don't get banned straight away.
obviously but put that up against staff it is going to be a lot faster again assuming this is referring to 1.9
I say that admins and others should be in games on the look out and it wouldn't be that hard as every game has them now
I assume you mean to be referring to all staff (excluding devs and builders) because if you were only referring to just admins there are only 6
CubeCraft has become unplayable because of the immense amount of kids coming in with hacks and there is nothing anyone can do. Reporting won't stop more from coming in only literal immediate action will. I say that admins and others should be in games on the look out and it wouldn't be that hard as every game has them now. Sorry guys but it's impossible to play a game now because of the lack of protection against them.
trust me staff are working as hard as they can to get rid of hackers

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
When you thought the hacker posts were over..

My friend we now have a new anti-cheat called "Sentinel"

It will not help the server 100% of the time, nothing is ever perfect. But you can also help, go and report! I am sure they shared the link above

CrazymanJR

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Remember, bans are issues via banwaves. For now this will be the punishment system until further notice but I can guarantee you it will change in the near future to something more effective for player experience.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Hellowwww.

Cubecraft’s developers have been working on a new and awesome anti-cheat! (It’s been released for 1.9 already but it will come to 1.8 very soon™) I can only recommend for you to wait for the anti-cheat to come out(If this is for 1.8). Of course, they have been working on it for a long time but that only says that when it fully comes out, we will all be really excited.

Meanwhile, you can help the community by reporting hackers and/or rule breakers! I’ll suggest you some good, free, and easy to use recording softwares! (If you use a Mac or any Apple produce just use QuickTime Player)

1. Bandicam - This is a good, free and easy to use recording software. Bandicam can get lag some people and leave a small watermark at the top center of your recording but it is good enough for anything that you’ll need. Here’s the link! https://www.bandicam.com/
  2. OBS - Free and open source software for video recording AND live streaming! Isn’t this awesome?! <3 https://obsproject.com/
  3. QuickTime Player - This recording software is for Mac users ONLY. You can look for QuickTime Player in your Spotlight Search on the top right corner of your screen, it has a magnifier glass as a sign. Then all you need to do is go to the top left corner of your screen, click “File” and “New Screen Recording” I know, right! So simple! <3 (QuickTime Player is installed as a default recording software in most Apple products)
Now I’ll start with easy steps into reporting any rule breaker.

1. Go to: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
  2. Log in or make an account. When you are making an account please read ALL your steps into making a new account.
  3. Once you have logged in into your account go to the top-middle right where it says “+ Create a new report”
  4. Do not look or make any changes in other boxes except the first one. In the first box, you’ll select what the offense (What rule did the rule breaker broke).
  5. Some offense will require video evidence/screenshots. You can choose any of these two, your choice. Also, some reports might also need you to warn the player, I’ll give you a link to all the warnings needed for different offense: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
[OPTIONAL] If you choose to report a player with video evidence, your evidence has to be uploaded to YouTube` to be accepted. If you have any trouble with uploading videos to YouTube just private message me and I’ll be pleased to help you. <3 https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=MLGSexyDoritos

1. You’ll have to set the language for some of your reports, this is very important due to the staff team has bilingual staff members. Meaning some of the staff members speak 2 languages and they are the only ones that can look at your report.
  2. Now you’ll need the username of the rule breaker! Easy step!
  3. [OPTIONAL] For this step all you need to do is add extra information about the report, only if you need to.
  4. Now all you need to do is click on the green button that says, “Report”. After this, you’ve reported a player! Well done! <3
If you did something wrong the page will give a message at the top saying what’s wrong.

If you have any questions feel free to private message me! I’m here to help everybody after all. That’s why I joined forums. ;O

I’m sure there is now not any further answers to this thread needed. <3
Remember, bans are issues via banwaves. For now this will be the punishment system until further notice but I can guarantee you it will change in the near future to something more effective for player experience.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom