Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 2, 2017
In every game in EggWars there is at least a hacker so many your server is called CubeHacks, It seams you like hackers it is not dificult to go on the web search for EggWars hack find the hacks and then create a patch that finds players with it and they get a premanent ban, It is very simple to control hackers you are the only server that can´t control hackers, You need hundreds more players in game banning them apart form a patch that scans for hacks and kicks them fro mthe server. You need to make it easyer for players to report hackers.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You can't 'control' people, nonetheless hackers.. they can't just suddenly sprinkle magic dust like faires then poof, the hackers gone... its more than that.. also, these threads don't help anyone

These threads don't help, but they don't hurt in anyway either. Other then maybe doing slightly damage to their reputation?

How do some people expect that no one is and should be bothered by this. Hackers are seriously in every game. It's a gift from god himself whenever I play in a match without a hacker in it. The topic creating isn't swearing or hurting anyone, he is just sharing his feelings and experience.

How is it normal that only people with 100% positive feedback can post on this forum? That's not helping the server a lot. With negative feedback you can improve. It's no hate either. These people actually bothered making a topic and hopefully starting a reasonable discussion with other members on this forum. Get tips on how other react to this, but no everyone that isn't 100% positive about the server should just stop joining and never come to the forums again?

That's not how the world works.

He ain't doing any harm. He does misunderstood that it is a little bit harder then he suggest, but still :)

Keep it civil.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
These threads don't help, but they don't hurt in anyway either. Other then maybe doing slightly damage to their reputation?

How do some people expect that no one is and should be bothered by this. Hackers are seriously in every game. It's a gift from god himself whenever I play in a match without a hacker in it. The topic creating isn't swearing or hurting anyone, he is just sharing his feelings and experience.

How is it normal that only people with 100% positive feedback can post on this forum? That's not helping the server a lot. With negative feedback you can improve. It's no hate either. These people actually bothered making a topic and hopefully starting a reasonable discussion with other members on this forum. Get tips on how other react to this, but no everyone that isn't 100% positive about the server should just stop joining and never come to the forums again?

That's not how the world works.

He ain't doing any harm. He does misunderstood that it is a little bit harder then he suggest, but still :)

Keep it civil.
This is civil.. and these threads complaining because hes not suggesting anything, he's not contributing.. everyone already knows this server is hacker-ridden, why make a thread about it?

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
This is civil.. and these threads complaining because hes not suggesting anything, he's not contributing.. everyone already knows this server is hacker-ridden, why make a thread about it?

He is rather new to the forum and might not know how to see if other threads are out there. Also.... all other threads are getting closed as soon as possible, so it becomes nearly impossible to have a converstation about this because staff is constantly trying to get rid of this negativity about the server... which is a questionable matter.

I would get about 0 comments like this if I created a well written post about how I love Eggwars and how amazing the staff is. Though a well written post about the issues on the servers would get 'hate' comments and @whoever LOCK PLEASE?!?

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
what easier way to report are you suggesting? Because if they added in something that was just like /report {enter name here} they would be flooded with so many false reports that it would be physically impossible to go through them all. If you have another idea I would be happy to hear. Also, other servers have plenty of hackers as well.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Someone has been working on it for over a year. That's great and all, and hopefully it will work.

Though that doesn't mean no one should question this. I mean if you go to work and they haven't paid you for 2 months you won't shut your mouth either if they tell someone is working on it.

Instead of trying to hide the fact that there is a huge hacker problem they can better open one thread for all players to discuss the problem and what they do to prevent etc. Now every thread with a little spark of negativity gets closed as soon as possible. There is no place to go for everyone having concerns about this, because everything gets locked. That's why people are creating new threads all the time.

Make an official thread for it and pin it. More then sure that will stop quite a few new threads from coming.

Fyber

Mar 5, 2017
I have youtube channel and im not just here to advertise it, (but that would be great if you could sub :D) I have recently made a video and there is a hacker in it, if a mod or something can see this thread you can watch the vid, its 30 mins long but the hacker is in the first 10 mins of the vid if not 5 mins. The hacker is sergio1570. All i ask is for this "KID" to be banned.( at this time of me posting this the vid is still uploading but it will be done in 11 mins) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHfpP9VeQa-2A21D2xbS5kQ

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I understand how you feel, i'm pretty sure everybody here has at least ran in to a hacker.Report the rule breaker if you can, make sure to give evidence too! Staffs are working on reports, they are really busy with it , Also Anti cheat is coming out so be patient!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom