Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaurensvDijk

Sep 16, 2016
Im getting PIST of all the hackers and I know the dev's are working on a new anie cheat but now its to ez to hack if you join a game im 50% sure there will be a hacker in that game skywars/egg wars (1.8) soo my suggestion is JUST ADD AN ANTIE CHEAT FROM THE INTERNED OR GET FASTER A BETHER ANTIE CHEAT.. Thanks.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
It's not that simple, many of the popular anticheats on the internet also have bugs that allow hackers to bypass it and Cubecraft is a mini game server with custom made plugins which may or may not conflict with the anticheat.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I understand dev's are humans but they can just add a better antie cheat untill they get ther own....
Well, we already have an anti cheat. I'm pretty sure any anti cheat that can be downloaded isn't better than the one we already have.. Also, I heard from a couple people that the anti cheat will come soon. I'd deal with it. Also, what's more satisfying than reporting hackers? :P

LaurensvDijk

Sep 16, 2016
It's not that simple, many of the popular anticheats on the internet also have bugs that allow hackers to bypass it and Cubecraft is a mini game server with custom made plugins which may or may not conflict with the anticheat.
Thats true, but an basic interned antie cheat can beat a wurst hacker or some well known hack clients and I know they use custom plugins. But now there are toa many fly hackers and screen shots are not good as proof.. bc they are jumping off a bright like wtf get a better anti cheat then

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Well, we already have an anti cheat. I'm pretty sure any anti cheat that can be downloaded isn't better than the one we already have.. Also, I heard from a couple people that the anti cheat will come soon. I'd deal with it. Also, what's more satisfying than reporting hackers? :p

What's more satisfying than reporting hackers? Seeing them get punished =P

Thats true, but an basic interned antie cheat can beat a wurst hacker or some well known hack clients and I know they use custom plugins. But now there are toa many fly hackers and screen shots are not good as proof.. bc they are jumping off a bright like wtf get a better anti cheat then

Let's take NCP for example. It can't kick players and I'm pretty sure you can sort of fly with the anticheat. Other anticheats that auto-ban or auto-kick are way too risky as they might not work well with the minigames.

LaurensvDijk

Sep 16, 2016
Well, we already have an anti cheat. I'm pretty sure any anti cheat that can be downloaded isn't better than the one we already have.. Also, I heard from a couple people that the anti cheat will come soon. I'd deal with it. Also, what's more satisfying than reporting hackers? :p
I will report hackers but my pc sucks soo I cant record it I cab record it with my phone. But then I need to watch every game there are just to many hackers..

LaurensvDijk

Sep 16, 2016
What's more satisfying than reporting hackers? Seeing them get punished =P

Let's take NCP for example. It can't kick players and I'm pretty sure you can sort of fly with the anticheat. Other anticheats that auto-ban or auto-kick are way too risky as they might not work well with the minigames.
Im sure there are antie cheat plugins what can kick a players maybe not ncp

LaurensvDijk

Sep 16, 2016
You can help the community out yourself niet making a hacker report! Dont know how?
Please report players here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report Here are the guidelines they may help you
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047 But make sure you got video proof if someone his hacking. Because cubecraft does not allow screenshots in a 'hacker report'. The screenshots are easy to photoshop.
What did I said? My pc sucks and I cant make vid proof but I will try what @1212hawks_ said. And I already know the report place im not dum...

LaurensvDijk

Sep 16, 2016
Windows 10 screen recorder! It's very simple. No download needed. I use it, it works well. So, if you're on a minecraft tab, you press the little window button. (Windows logo) then, the "ALT" right next to the Windows logo then, press R all at the same time! Try it out? Does it work? :p
Thanks I guess I will try it tomorrow

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Im getting PIST of all the hackers and I know the dev's are working on a new anie cheat but now its to ez to hack if you join a game im 50% sure there will be a hacker in that game skywars/egg wars (1.8) soo my suggestion is JUST ADD AN ANTIE CHEAT FROM THE INTERNED OR GET FASTER A BETHER ANTIE CHEAT.. Thanks.
One, the more you rush them the worse it will be, and the most stress on them. If you get them to download it online then it won't be made by the expert devs at cubecraft.

Be patient! Just record and report the hackers in the mean time.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
ehh no. Most anticheats from the internet cant do anything against wurst effectivly. Wurst can bypass watchdog....

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom