Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudonym

Jun 12, 2020
I’m keen to start reporting hackers that have been playing on skywars on the switch, what methods can I used to record gameplay on my switch so that I can make player reports? Thanks.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Your Switch can actually record videos but it requires a MicroSD and a way to put the MicroSD in your PC. Here is how you can get some footage of cheaters.

1. Spectate the rule breaker for 30 seconds and once you've seen enough hold the screenshot button for 3 seconds, this will automatically save the last 30 seconds of your screen as a clip.

2. Go into your Switch gallery and click the video, then click copy and copy the video to your MicroSD.

3. Put the MicroSD in your PC and upload that video file onto YouTube.

4. Finally report it as normal in our Bedrock subforum. (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/)

The only alternative way to do this is using a capture card but a lot of the good ones are upwards of 80 euros, but these two methods are the only way to report people on Switch with footage.

Pseudonym

Jun 12, 2020
To get it off the Switch, technically. The only uploading that the Switch has is directly to Facebook or Twitter, so I suppose you could upload it to your Twitter/Facebook, then download it to your PC.
Ok that all me makes sense. Thank you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom