Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tmcgamez

Jan 21, 2022
CUBECRAFT!
FIRST: why the hell do you have such a bad reporting hackers system???!!! When I play a 1v1 against a cheater and the want to report him when i am out of the match... I CANTT...CUZ U CAN ONLY REPORT PLAYERS IN YOUR GAME/LOBBY...I dont know why I am even playing on Cubecraft anymore. And when u manage to report somemone hacking he will likely not even get banned.

SECOND: It feels like every 10th player you fight is a cheater with autocklicker or reach and it just feels like the anticheat is doing nothing against it.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
CUBECRAFT!
FIRST: why the hell do you have such a bad reporting hackers system???!!! When I play a 1v1 against a cheater and the want to report him when i am out of the match... I CANTT...CUZ U CAN ONLY REPORT PLAYERS IN YOUR GAME/LOBBY...I dont know why I am even playing on Cubecraft anymore. And when u manage to report somemone hacking he will likely not even get banned.

SECOND: It feels like every 10th player you fight is a cheater with autocklicker or reach and it just feels like the anticheat is doing nothing against it.
You can report here!

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
1st: you can use /sr and it works 0.000001%🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
2nd: every time you play a game, record your screen to get an evidence and then if you found a cheater report him here, but unfortunately, it's not working now.
idk why

• Haha
Reactions: huu1000

huu1000

Oct 5, 2021
I met it 0.000001% yesterday
Minecraft_2022_01_21_17_24_41_2.png

lil dz

Aug 15, 2019
CUBECRAFT!

First, Cube Craft Protection is the best anti cheat

First, you disrespect the server because you can suggest what's missing from the protection

Note: The server has a lot of players and the staff will not be able to be available 24 hours

So you understand the situation

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom