Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFired

Jul 22, 2016
It's so stupid that there are so many hackers in PvP, i played like 10 games and 6 of it i met a hacker.
I know, i have to record them and then report them but sadly enough i can't record for one reason.
maybe (because i experienced it Very much) to get an idea of it you should send a Incognito mod to 1v1 PvP Normal mode to show how incredible much hackers there are.
I get very annoyed that there are so much hackers and i can't report them.

Thank you

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
I do every day about 150 kills and I only find about 5 hackers. I don't think than the staffs go in incognito to PvP to see how many there are. They already see that there are many hackers seeing reports section.

They are working on a new anti-cheat system.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
  1. If you ask a mod need to tp to a hacker, they can't. They can't tp in games that already begun.
  2. The staffs got other things to do then sitting the whole day in the lobby and sometimes playing some duel games.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
We are aware of the problem of the recent rise in hackers on the server. We are doing our best to combat the problem but it will take time. We, also, understand that not everyone can/will record when there is a hacker present. Staff are unable to go into games that have already started (excluding the FFA/Assasins).

I suggest trying to figure out and fix the problem that is keeping you from recording. Or play things where you can have a friend record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom