Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReDeads12

May 2, 2015
Valencia
Lately hackers have become a big problem for Cubecraft. I remember when in cubecraft, finding a hacker was uncommon but i dont know why, now there has been a large increase of people using illegal clients. At this point playing on cubecraft is not the same, everybody now only wants to win and they dont care about the important thing of playing on cubecraft that is the fun. A lot of people now uses these clients just for win messing up the game of the other players. Now personally i dont like to play on cubecraft as i used to do because always i get killed by a hacker and then i have to take the phone, record the hacker, upload to youtube and then post it on cubecraft and its not very funny. So i would like people to start reporting players and i invite all the community of cubecraft to do the same as me. Its very easy, just take your phone if you see a player using illegal clients, record him (be sure that you record the 4 corners of your screen and the hacker's name) and when you finish upload it to youtube and then make a post in the reports section of the cubecraft forums. Doing this over 19 players have been banned thanks to me. So please, help the staff and all the community to make cubecraft better. Thank you very much for reading. Lets stop rule breakers!

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
The administrators are working on that, in a few months maybe cubecraft will recover
I think everyone when we see a hacker we report it: D

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    407.6 KB · Views: 192

ReDeads12

May 2, 2015
Valencia
The administrators are working on that, in a few months maybe cubecraft will recover
I think everyone when we see a hacker we report it: D
Looks strange but there is still people that doesnt know how to report and just say "hax" and leave the game. I just want to help the people that still dont know how to

Reactions: MrKairi
Feb 25, 2017
When It's Dark Out
I would recommend getting a recording software for recording hackers. It makes it a lot easier for the admins to deal with the problem. I agree there have been much more hackers appearing on the server and it's sad that this is such a common problem because this game can be altered so easily. Improvements are constantly being made to the Sentinel anti-cheat though so we just have to hope for the best that it bans hackers more successfully in the future.

ReDeads12

May 2, 2015
Valencia
The problem of the reocrding softwares is that its quite difficult to find good ones, there inst almost free ones, most of them has viruses. So i prefer recording with my phone in the neck xd

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
As the network gets bigger there will be more hackers to come. Staff will fix that soon, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Its not getting bigger, and staff can't just fix it. ( It's way more complicated then that )
Sentinel is under development and hopefully it will be improved.

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
Its not getting bigger, and staff can't just fix it. ( It's way more complicated then that )
Sentinel is under development and hopefully it will be improved.
So, you're saying the network hasn't grown over the years. He's talking about how when Cubecraft barely had hackers from a long time ago, now they're suddenly popping up. It's because the network is growing, people are finding new ways to still find there way back onto the network after being punished.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So, you're saying the network hasn't grown over the years. He's talking about how when Cubecraft barely had hackers from a long time ago, now they're suddenly popping up. It's because the network is growing, people are finding new ways to still find there way back onto the network after being punished.
For me, before Sentinel existed, I didn't see as much hackers then with Sentinel existing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom