Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

VolcqnicEruption

Jul 18, 2016
ThE LaNd oF FiRe
Recently, the number of hackers in Cubecraft have really become too many. It is not really fun to play in cube craft anymore as every game you go in, there will be at least 1 or 2 hackers. I have to confess a few months before I did hack but I only did it because those hackers with the kill aura and aimbots are impossible to beat. Not to win or get on the leaderboard. So, I hope you guys will fix this hacker problem and make cubecraft a fun server again

N

Nikboo

There are a couple of reasons why there has been a hacker increase. These are:

1) Everyone who was previously banned got unbanned due to the new banning system. Soon, all of the repeat hackers will be permenantly banned again and there would be less hackers in games.

2) A new anti-cheat is in works but it will take a long time to make. Cubecraft developers are working on many other projects such as Freebuild and Parkour so we need to be patient. For now we have to record and report the hackers we see in game.

3) Cubecraft is currently short on staff members so lots of reports don't get handled. Cubecraft is currently recruiting more and more staff members and as soon as helpers will be promoted to moderators, they will be able to deal with reports.

For now, just be patient and everything will be sorted out with the hackers on Cubecraft :). I think this can be locked. @zDutchie @Diogu

Reactions: BanBoy

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Staff is aware of the huge amount of hackers. Moderators + are handling as many reports as they can each day. Player reports are handled as fast as possible. Please don't forget they have a personal life as well :)
All reports will be handled, it just takes a bit more time than before due to the huge amount of player reports.

On a side note: a new anti cheat is in the work. Stay patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom