Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
Anyone seen recent hackers but don't have proof?? Waell all of us need to get together and convince Cubecraft.com that there isn't always proof!! Give this comment a like if you have experienced sighting someone fly-hacking, reach-hacking, or any other hacking description. TOGETHER WE CAN STOP HACKERS!!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Actually, if you've got recording software, you will be nine of the ten times able to record the hackers.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Anyone seen recent hackers but don't have proof?? Waell all of us need to get together and convince Cubecraft.com that there isn't always proof!! Give this comment a like if you have experienced sighting someone fly-hacking, reach-hacking, or any other hacking description. TOGETHER WE CAN STOP HACKERS!!
Do you know our AntiCheat?
It's doing great work!
Not every single hacker can be stopped.
If you want to stop them, just download software to record the hackers!
This is my program to record rulebreakers: https://obsproject.com/
(Report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report and btw do /registerreports in game.)
You need video evidence, screenshots aren't enough.
I hope you can do something with my explaination.
Greetz, RemiO05

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Bottom line is, if you want to claim someone is using a client, you need supporting evidence. Even if you are the most trustworthy person on the face of this Earth, we need proof. I understand that gathering the proof may be menial and sometimes not possible, however that’s how our system works right now. As said above, download a free recording software, like OBS, Bandicam, etc, upload the evidence to YouTube and report it here.

But as of now, we need proof if you want to claim someone of using a client. Thanks for the suggestion!

- Locked.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom