Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelSamford

Sep 26, 2015
I always play on cubecraft but hackers ruin the game experience , there are hackers in all games and no one is there to ban them.
Search helpers for only ban hackers , i commit to be helper if you want , i would ban a lot of hackers but if you don't want it isn't necessary . Please do something!
SEARCH FOR HELPERS
pd: If you want me to be a helper my nick is : AxelSamford

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
The new anti cheat is in beta.
When the fully new anti cheat gets released almost all the hackers will be gone.
And CubeCraft doesn't accept the first the best players as helpers.. They choose the one that will be the best as helper.

~Lock @zDutchie :)

Reactions: ciwa

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
i commit to be helper if you want , i would ban a lot of hackers but if you don't want it isn't necessary .
You can apply for Helper: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/ (Helpers can't ban btw).
I always play on cubecraft but hackers ruin the game experience , there are hackers in all games and no one is there to ban them.
They are currently working on a Anti-Cheat System so be patient. :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Please be patient - staff are unable to be online 24/7, as they have a life to cater to as well. In the meantime, please record and report the hackers you find here. Thank you for understanding! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom