Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

checho55

Sep 13, 2016
Recently in almost every game I play there are hackers, and doesn't what do i do i always lose against them. But when I say hackers everywhere, is that there are LITERALLY hackers in every match of the game, there are games where almost 3 teams have hackers and for us is not fair...
You should put like admins in the games as players to identify the hackers and ban them, like this you can clear a little bit the server of this thrash players...
Regards checho55.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Heyo
Cubecraft (that includes staff and players) is aware of current issue with the hackers. Since there are so many hackers, it can take a while to get them all banned. Though, if we, the players, record and report hackers, it will go a lot faster.
You should put like admins in the games as players to identify the hackers and ban them
I'm pretty sure we all played with staff without knowing so. They have alternate accounts to prevent focusers from... Yeh, focusing.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Staff can't join full games or those in progress. A new anticheat is also in the works, so give them more time.

Hackers however have one weakness: depending on their skill level (I mean their legitimate skill in PvP) and the tools you and they have, they can mess up if you set up your trap properly. Hacks CANNOT teach tactics and item usage such as what food to use, melee combat (though kill aura does all the work for them), bow aiming, lava/fire placement, etc. Master these and you will have a higher chance against those cheaters. Fortunately, they're not likely going to use fire or secondaries against you. Bow? They're most of the time a bad shot.

Last edited:

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
If you really want to get rid of the hackers, record and report them here on the forums :)
Cubecraft is also working on a new anti cheat system, so don't worry ;)
*looks what staff online is* *types @serket* *questions why nothing is popping up* *goes to homepage again* "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NAME RIGHT NOW??!?!!!" @Serk

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom