Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

McLevy3801

Dec 22, 2022
Hi there,

Looking to find out if the mods or anyone else in control of the server can actually do anything to ban hackers?

I've reported sooooo many hackers over the past few months and it seems that the same few just make a new account, get onto the server and thats it.

And before a mod tells me "Report them for multi accounting" I have and its been denied or its been resolved and nothing has been done as they come back with a similar account name and continue hacking.

Literally every single CTF game on block wars you join is hacked and you are unable to capture tha flag as the hackers fly across the map at the start of the game and drop it in the void or above build limit.

It has 100% become unplayable as even when you stick the game out, the hackers will kill the enemy team when they approach diamonds, which allows everyone on the other team to get diamonds easily and usually results in spawn trapping.

Can someone please reply to this with a genuine solution to this or should I just give up?😂

Thanks,
McLevy3801

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @McLevy3801

We're sorry to hear that you've had some unenjoyable experiences on our server.
We try our best to keep our network free of cheaters, by issuing bans, extending bans in case of bypassing, and by applying connection blocks.

If cheaters manage to come back on an alt account, they will be banned again, which can be made possible with the help of reports made by you, our players, and Sentinel.
We understand that cheaters ruin the game, which is why we also have a connection-blocking system that prevents them from joining on a new account from the internet connection they were previously banned on.

We would appreciate it if you could continue using /sr and our reports sub-forum to report cheaters so we can aim for an enjoyable gaming experience for everyone together.

Thanks for your understanding, and hopefully, this explanation gives a bit more insight into how we try to keep our network free of cheaters.
Have a nice day,

• Heart
Reactions: Herausgefunden
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom